Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Hormones from Hell: The Ultimate Women's Humor Book
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Shop now Amazon Cash Back Offer conj2 conj2 conj2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports

on March 30, 2000
Ms. King doesn't hold back with this humrous look into the real truth of being a woman. From the myths of how wonderful it is to begin menstruating to the beauty of being pregnant,ie, varicose veins, puffy feet, and acne gone rabid! Sometimes we women need to laugh at ourselves in order to get through. I can't wait to read the next installment!
on January 15, 2015
Even though I had heard the old saying "You Can't Judge a Book By Its Cover," the cover art on this book was so cute I had high hopes for this little book -also I love irreverent humour and the title seemed to promise this. However, aside from an especially clever man joke 91% through the book, I was disappointed that the rest of the text was a collection of PMS, period, sex and pregnancy jokes so old I think they were originally published in Aramaic.
on May 8, 2006
This is what I call a FUNNY book!

Hormones from Hell got me in tears, by laughing so hard while reading it ...

Awesome, easy reading book!
on August 25, 2015
An interesting and informative book for men, telling things about women that maybe we guys don't want to know. The discussion about sex after 40 is in definite contrast with Dr. Dorree Lynn's book "Sex for Grownups", which approaches the subject optimistically but maybe not realistically. It's worthwhile looking at this issue from both perspectives, both mental and physical.
on January 31, 2013
My husband got this for me. it is great, amusing, and rings true. Well... maybe for not all of us all the time. But at least us women can comeserate and have a laugh over the things that God has blessed (?) us with.
on October 9, 2012
This is a book that takes a humorous look on women's life stages. This is actually a fun read, even for a guy. It's safe to say that I know some women that were afraid of visiting their gynecologist because the doctor might prick too much on their vaginas that they may lose their virginity or indulge on mammogram tests because they might lose their ample breasts. It's a funny book though some are not that applicable for me, probably because I'm a male, I don't know. And with Sex Jokes: Be Naughty and Laugh, this made my reading satisfying, and cheap too!
on January 13, 2013
Easy to relate to and enjoyed the humorous spin on everyday issues! Very informative and made me feel as though everyone has the same problems I do. Definitely worth reading!
on August 2, 2014
I gave this book five stars because it is the kind of lighthearted fun that every woman needs, especially on really gloomy days. Even the cover makes me smile.
on January 2, 2013
This book is great! Funny and informative about women issues! Loved all the explanation of subjects. Very entertaining!
Good easy going read!
on January 4, 2013
This book was laugh out loud funny. Something I really needed due to my own raging hormones.... I enjoyed this book and finished it quickly.