- Age Range: 7 - 9 years
- Grade Level: 2 - 4
- Lexile Measure: 0530 (What's this?)
- Series: Horrible Harry (Book 25)
- Paperback: 80 pages
- Publisher: Puffin Books; Reprint edition (August 18, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9780142418765
- ISBN-13: 978-0142418765
- ASIN: 0142418765
- Product Dimensions: 5.1 x 0.2 x 7.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 12 customer reviews
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#688,469 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #349 in Books > Children's Books > Growing Up & Facts of Life > Friendship, Social Skills & School Life > First Day of School
- #1438 in Books > Children's Books > Animals > Birds
- #3755 in Books > Children's Books > Growing Up & Facts of Life > Friendship, Social Skills & School Life > Emotions & Feelings
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Horrible Harry Goes Cuckoo Paperback – August 18, 2011
|New from||Used from|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Suzy Kline, the author of nineteen previous Horrible Harry books and four books about Song Lee, lives in Willington Connecticut with her husband, Rufus. Suzy and Rufus have been married for thirty-eight years. They met in the state where they both grew up: California. Suzy grew up in Berkeley and Rufus in Sacramento. Suzy graduated from the University of California at Berkeley with a degree in European history. She met Rufus at the Davis campus while attending that campus for a year. They got married and lived in different places, including Canada, before settling into Connecticut, the state they now call home.
Suzy taught in 5th and 6th grades at Shannon Elementary School in Richmond, California for 3 years, and 2nd and 3rd grades at Southwest Elementary School in Torrington, Connecticut for 24 years before retiring this past June. She now enjoys writing full-time and visiting schools and libraries. The couple share their home with two cats, Teeter and Hoag. They have two daughters, Jennifer and Emily, and four grandchildren: Jake, Kenna, Gabby and Saylor. A fifth grandchild is due in September, 2006. Suzy's mother just turned 96. She dedicated her most recent book, Horrible Harry Takes the Cake to her.
Suzy and Rufus enjoy attending UConn football and basketball games, and Suzy uses the UConn library as a reference for her writing facts.
Related Video Shorts (0)
Be the first videoYour name here
Try the Kindle edition and experience these great reading features:
Showing 1-8 of 12 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I give it five(5) ratting,thank you for making good books that I can read
Thank you ,love Olivia Wainstein