Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 131 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 139 reviews
on October 27, 2014
I got this just because i felt it was silly and it did not disappoint lol

The mask is pretty much as the picture shows which is rare when it comes to masks. Most look horrible in person but this one looks like what the picture shows. The price is just right to make this a fun mask to buy and have some fun with.

Use it for pranks, silly videos.. its all up to you but it is sure a weirdly fun mask to have.

Now that being said, i did not give it a 5 star because its hard to see out this thing. There are holes in the nostrils and one inside the mouth but since the horse long nose slopes downwards it makes it hard to see through it.

Being long nosed was positive for the fact that you have a good amount of space in front of your nose so it was fairly ok breathing with it. Of course you get some funky plastic smell as u do with most masks but that is common and does not bother me much.

Pros:
Fun
Good value
Looks cool
Fits well
Easy to breath with it

Cons:
Hard to see through it.
on August 19, 2015
This product made it possible for my son to fit in with the locals after we moved to the mountains of North Carolina. As you can see from the photos that were attached my son was able to fit in after donning the mask, and neighing his way into our neighbors hearts... well... let's just say... I should be thanking the makers of the mask for helping my son find true friendship. ;)

Seriously, this was great for a laugh, and we were able to get pictures to giggle over. Definitely worth $10.
review image review image
on May 3, 2017
Looks creepy and all but you cannot see out of it, cannot breathe with it on, can't walk around with it on. Basically, it's good for taking a picture but that's about as long as you can keep it on.
on December 22, 2015
I got this for my son for Christmas since it was the first thing on his list. I didn't want to spend a crazy amount on a horse mask but wish I would have...this thing smells so bad, like a strong gasoline headache inducing smell. It arrived late, which for the holidays I'm okay with but now it leaves me no time to air it out for him. It's a really, really bad smell. I wish I would just send it back but again, horse mask was the first thing on his damn list. It's made the whole house smell terrible already and I just opened it up. Don't buy this...if you really want a horse mask, spend the extra money and get a good one. Maybe it won't smell so bad
on November 14, 2013
I bought three of these for coworkers and myself for our office Halloween party. These were poorly constructed and ill-fitting. The masks were folded over several times in the shipping bags and those folds never came out. I would put on the mask and the nose and mouth would immediately collapse and fold over to the left. Granted, I considered mine disposable so, while it was a disappointment, I wasn't overly upset about the poor quality. If someone is looking for a quality costume horse head, this is not the one to buy.
on March 17, 2015
Pretty great compared to Accoutrements, maybe it's different for everyone??
I lost my Accoutrements horse head at a convention in June and needed to buy another, but I didn't want to shell out 30$ for a horsehead I had bought for $15 back when that was the price. So, I figured I would try an alternative and it was good!

My copy of the head was perfectly fine, only a little squished but probably because I ordered it at the same time as another item and it came in a flat box together, so.
A little bit of popping the squished bits out and it's perfect~! I may have to trim the tongue a little bit, it's blocking some extra view/airflow but besides that, it's great.
on November 1, 2015
I bought 3 of these and sent them to our son and his friends. Picture this: A Marine sitting at his desk doing his job in his camis wearing a horse head. Yep, the Marines loved them! When I received the masks they were fat in the box and I did expect a little bit of smell, but it went away and wasn't horrible. Our youngest son has his and it's survived all kinds of things. These masks have been Marine tested, teenager tested and all approve. I plan on buying some more for Christmas this year.
on October 1, 2015
I had reservations about buying the supposed knock-off that was half the price. Those turned out to be valid. The mask SMELLS AWFUL. Wearing it is like torture. My girlfriend brought it up to her face and said that she felt like she lost brain cells. It does indeed feel as if you were huffing glue or gasoline. But less pleasant. Also, the mask is particularly flimsy, and doesn't quite retain it's shape. So I'm concerned that if I were to wear it, half the time it would look like it was shriveled.
on May 14, 2015
This Horse Head Mask is a fun cartoonish horse head to wear. It is quite hot inside the thing, however, and somewhat difficult to breathe. That makes it a challenge to wear for more than a few minutes at a time. For example, it would be a tall order to keep this thing on for a parade, a performance, or a party.

As a party decoration or a topper for a scarecrow or dummy figure, this Horse Head Mask is just the ticket.

Constructed of heavy latex with a furry mane and forelock, the Horse Head Mask is a pretty good value, priced just under $25.
on May 4, 2016
You can hardly see anything in this mask even after cutting part of the inside of the mouth out to make the whole just a little bigger. Most of us would want a mask we could be comfortable with chilling with it on for a while not to wear it for 1 minute for laughs then take it off because you can't even walk with it on.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.