Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Horse & Rider
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now

Subscription Length: 1 year auto-renewal|Change
Price:$15.95+ Free shipping

on September 5, 2007
If you are looking for a Horse magazine full of articles and not ads this is the one for you. We have been getting H&R for 2 years and will keep getting it.The articles are good for western show,western pleasure, and good sound training tips; for anyone that wants to enjoy their horse with out a fight.
on March 8, 2007
In my opinion, the best horse magazine on the market. I am thankful that I can buy it from Amazon, as it is cheaper that way. The magazine has the best articles on training horses from some of the top trainers in the country.
on June 30, 2009
This is a great magazine. I'm primarily an english rider but the articles and training information is great. My favorite part is the conformation where they show you 3 horses and explain why each horse is judged based on conformation criteria. Its really interesting and has helped me understand how the design of a horse truly affects the way they ride.
on March 12, 2009
i ride english mostly but i still find really great riding and training tips as well as health information in this magazine. ive read it the past three years and love every issue.
on July 27, 2015
Lots of useful info according to the couple I gifted this to. My son's favorite article was one where tips and examples of pics were detailed on how to sell your horse on craigslist. I gave the newlyweds a hard time when they started buying horses to train and sell but they've made a believer out of me- sold 2 mares in 2 months for a $1,000 dollars profit each. My son says when the magazine comes he 'disappears' because his new bride is engrossed in the newest issue. A gem for sure when newlyweds start acting like old married couples due to a magazine subscription.
on May 3, 2016
Got my first copy today, "only" 6 weeks past the estimated time of arrival. Nice pictures and good articles/tips, but SO many advertisements! I know they have to make money too, but I don't think I'll be renewing my subscription.
on December 21, 2008
I so look forward to receiving this magazine! And the rate offered by Amazon makes it an affordable treat! There's always something that you can relate to as someone who enjoys riding, even if you're a weekend or casual rider.
on May 26, 2009
This magazine covers all types of horse information that is applicable for every rider. It has been a wonderful resource for me over the years and it has good stories as well.
on October 11, 2013
I got H&R for a year, and then wanted to see what else was out there. H&R is a great magazine, though, and I plan on getting it again when my present subscription expires. It has articles on riding, training, conformation, riding posture, care/health, horsey stories...a little bit of everything, really! It is dominantly Western; not much English. Also, the magazine is well laid out; the format is nice and clear, and easy on the eyes.
on April 10, 2007
This magazine has good articles and diverse interesting topics. Also good advertising and classifieds in the back for gifts and other great horse items.