Horsemen's Pride Jolly Mega Ball
|Price:||$16.99 - $161.59|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Heavy-duty mega jolly ball with anti-burst design
- Includes ball foot pump and plug
- Available in various colors and sizes
- Decorative covers available separately
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
|Length: 0:50 Mins|
Instead of me writing a review, here is my horse's review of the ball. He really loves his. His ball from last year has a slow leak and we can't find it so we are getting a new one this year. This ball holds up pretty good compared to others in this price range. I know there are more expensive balls out there, but I haven't tried one yet to compare durability.
1. It comes with the cheapest pump I've ever encountered, so after you finally give up on it and go get another pump you're already in the red; and
2. The blurb on the box tells you that the toy is tough but you 'may wish' to buy a cover for it -- sold separately, of course. Unless the cover is made of chain mail, won't make any difference at all -- this ball was ruined by the pawing of a 200 lb. animal (yup, not an adult, not even shod) in less than 10 minutes of play. I wasted money on this one, for sure.
Not sure if the product is worth the expense.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This ball broke within 2 minutes of the horses fooling with it. It hit a little bush and boom, it broke. Do not try it without a protective cover. Read morePublished 6 days ago by Donny Hurwitz
The ball did not make it. It popped. I was disappointed because I thought horses played w/ them. My 11 year old loves these types of balls for exercise and for OT. Read morePublished 7 days ago by Gina
Good quality, we have a cover on it, have played with it once. No damage from horse hoofs.Published 8 days ago by Amazon Customer
Didn't give 5 stars because it didn't come with a pump. Thankfully I still had the pump from the Stacey W. Exercise ball. Read morePublished 22 days ago by Jereme Robinson
Unfortunately I'm giving 2 stars for this ball, but I think we were not lucky with the item we got. We filled the ball with air the way they tell us to do, with their manual pump... Read morePublished 27 days ago by Fabi
After only 2 uses, the ball split at a seam. Because I didn't use it immediately upon receipt, it was out of the "30-day" return window. I paid for a defective ball.Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
Popped after just a couple of days. Don't waste your money this "Heavy-duty mega jolly ball with anti-burst design" is garbagePublished 1 month ago by JIm