Apollo Horticulture Purple Reign 1000W Watt Digital Dimmable HPS MH Grow Light Ballast for Plant Growing
|Price:||$139.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Package Includes: 1 – Apollo Horticulture 1000 Watt Digital Dimmable Ballast
- BALLAST SPECIFICATIONS: 14.75” x 6.25” x 3.5” / 1.5” Digital Display / Weight: 9 lbs. / Voltage: 120V -240V / Hertz (50hz / 60hz Frequency) / 9.7 amps / Hydroponic S-Type Plug Output
- INTERNAL TECHNOLOGY: Includes embedded circuit technology to minimize power interruptions along with short circuit protection by automatically shutting off the power for ultimate safety. Our ballast also includes a step-less adjustable knob that displays your operating wattage on a digital screen. Our ballast is ONLY compatible with 1000 Watt HPS and MH bulbs and allows for 12-Dimmable Options: 1050W/1000W/900W/840W/800W/750W/700W/630W/500W/420W/400W
- RELIABILITY YOU CAN TRUST: Silent yet powerful operation features built-in dynamic detection to prevent overload, voltage fluctuation, and lamp EOL. ELECTRICAL HAZARD WARNING – DO NOT get wet or place near water. Fast lamp ignition lights up the bulbs within 5 seconds and provides flicker-free stabilization with constant lamp voltage.
- TOP CUSTOMER CARE: Your Apollo Horticulture Purple Reign 1000W Watt Digital Dimmable HPS MH Grow Light Ballast for Plant Growing is backed by our exceptional customer service team and comes standard with our 90-Day Money Back Guarantee and a Limited 3-Year Warranty.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
|Item Dimensions||4 x 7.5 x 14 inches|
|Manufacturer Part Number||na|
|Shipping Weight||16.05 pounds|
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Low_Baller||Amazon.com||Smartie Store||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Giantex|
|Item Dimensions||7.5 x 14 x 4 in||17.5 x 3.5 x 7 in||9.8 x 14.2 x 3.7 in||10.9 x 18.6 x 3.5 in||8 x 23 x 17 in||—|
|Item Weight||13 lbs||—||12.1 lbs||10.75 lbs||22 lbs||—|
The goal of Apollo Horticulture is simply to be the BEST VALUE in grow lights. We continually work to produce the highest quality, fully featured, and most up to date hydroponic equipment at the LOWEST PRICES possible. We believe that yielding better quality, larger grows don't necessarily mean a higher price tag. The consistency our team delivers year after year, along with unbeatable service, makes up the complete package our customers deserve. It is our commitment to be the grow light company that you'll want to do business with again and again.
Disclaimer:-Apollo Horticulture products are for professional use and are to be used in a greenhouse environment with proper ventilation only. Use of our products in any other environment such as apartments, community housing, or small enclosed spaces is not recommended and may create a potential fire hazard. By purchasing our products, you agree to the recommended use and release all liability of Apollo Horticulture and respective agents for any misuse of the products.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update 1: after using this ballast for a little over a year it burnt up on me just like Beth (another review) where the fuse compartment melted. Luckily no fire was started. If you want peace of mind, get a higher quality ballast that won't have you wondering if your house will still be there when you return home.
I have had 3 of these ballasts for over 6 months now running daily. Very sturdy feeling, not lightweight and not compact so you know it was made with some heavy duty parts. Strikes ONE(1) 400watt, 600watt, or 1000watt HPS or MH light and warms up within a minute to full output. You can change the wattage output from 400watts all the way to 1050watts in small increments. The wattage currently being output is displayed on a little digital clock display on top of the ballast. No complaints. I'm currently running it on 1050watts on a 120v 15AMP circuit with no problems, but it can also be run on 240v with a different cable (sold separately). Remember if you have 15 or 20 AMP breakers in your house you can only safely run one of these ballasts at full power. People keep getting confused about this ballast thinking it can strike multiple bulbs. It cannot, just like any regular ballast this one runs one bulb. The only difference between this ballast and other dimmable ballasts is the fact that this ballast has more wattage adjustments, all the way down to 400watts unlike other 1000watt ballasts which only usually go down to about 750watts output on low. Make sure you have properly grounded power outlets in your house and locate the internet modem/router on the opposite side of house if possible to keep RFI noise low. I have not experienced any WiFi/cable interference, but some claim they have. Again, make sure your outlets are all grounded and if this doesn't help, they do sell products for RFI noise especially made for digital ballasts.