Hill Climb Racing 2 Vehicles Review HPC Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18_gno

on May 18, 2016
Hosa MHE-325 3.5 mm TRS to 1/4 inch TRS Headphone Adaptor Cable, 25 feet. Hosa is great cable manufacturer and I own a lot of different cables. I am a retired Computer and IT Specialist and use tons of different cables. I have a recording studio and graphic design workstations and use a variety of cables. If you are looking for a quality cable you found it.
review image
on November 14, 2013
Works as expected. Cable is heavy and plug fit is tight. Using as extension and adapter for Aviom in ear monitor system. 10ft length is perfect.

Update: After more than a year of use I recommend this cable highly for extension for any stage in ear or headphone monitoring system. I have also used it in the studio.
The cord is durable, and since it is not coiled, it lies where you put it. I plan on purchasing two more of these, one to keep at church and two to have on hand.
on April 22, 2017
Works as advertised. I don't know that I'd use it professionally, but for late-night home theater use, it sounds just as good as the more expensive ones.
on January 21, 2014
I use this cable to connect my headphones to my setup while I perform. My headphones of course are not long enough to reach the headphone jack, especially while I move around. I can't afford wireless in-ear monitors, so right now I'm using MEE M6 headphones and this extension cable connected to my MOTU Ultralite MKIII recording interface that I use for my guitars and vocal mic. I send separate outs to the house mixer, while having my own vocal/guitar monitor mix in my ears that I can control.

The cable is a decent construction. So far I haven't had any signal issues, like crackles or silences when moving the tips around. It's long enough to reach any distance I'll need it for. This also removes my need for a 1/8" to 1/4" adapter.

Because of how it's packaged, I haven't been able to under/over wrap this cable very neatly. I'm hoping over time it straightens out, but it's not really thick enough to bend straight myself. Hope all this give you a clear picture of what this cable feels like and how well it works.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 4, 2015
We have a small home and sound really carries. Now I can finally watch movies and TV after my kids are asleep! I plug this into my surround sound system and connect my favorite 3.5mm ear buds. This was cheaper than buying a new set of 1/8" headphones. I also have a 3.5mm splitter so I can connect 2 sets of ear buds so my wife and I can watch together after the kids are asleep. The 10 foot length paired with ear buds make it possible to watch tv from the comfort of my couch with room to move around.
on December 19, 2017
For the price, this cable is excellent. Audio quality is good, even with the 25ft. length I ordered. Unlike other reviews here, my cable ends fit perfectly with the intended connectors. A note here, the 3.5mm end is NOT designed to work with a TRRS connector, the kind found on cell phone headsets. when I used it with this a TRRS cable the sound was severly attenuated until I pulled the connector out very slightly. Then it sounded fine. This is not really desirable so I switched to a standard stereo connector (my earbuds have both cable types) and the connection was perfect. For the price, and the given scarcity of this type of adaptor cable, it cant be beat!!!! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
on January 5, 2018
In order to get this to work I have to carefully plug in the 3.5 mm connection about half way. The connection will be lose. If the 3.5 mm is plugged in as it normally should be the sound quality is horrendous. Why doesn't anyone make a decent TRS adapter for cheap?
on April 27, 2017
This product is exactly as I expect. It has been functioning perfectly since I began using it. I use it several times a week and it is simply flawless. I would recommend this product to anyone thinking about buying it.
on July 31, 2017
Female end is lacking but usable, not a perfect fit with my Shure in-ear monitors. If female connector needs repairing, it can't be done as connector is modular. Have to clip it off and attach a new jack (like one from Parts Express).
on July 30, 2016
Hosa cables are great for installations. Plugs and jacks always fit and the cable is flexible with a nice, rubbery jacket that resists kinking and slides smoothly over obstructions. It's a dependable budget cable for low-stress applications. However, at this price point, you are not getting cables that will stand up to stage use and frequent connection/disconnection.