Hosley's Set of 108 Rattan Diffuser Reeds - 7"
|Sale:||$6.97 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$3.02 (30%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- PRODUCT: Hosley's Rattan Diffuser Reeds, Set of 108
- USE: These are perfect for adding a decorative touch to any room's decor. Designed to perk up your favorite diffuser paired with Hosley's diffuser oils to beautify fragrance into the air. Perfect for everyday use, wedding, events, aromatherapy,Spa, Reiki, Meditation, Bathroom setting.
- BENEFITS: Bring a luscious, beautiful aroma to your home with our Hosley signature scented diffuser oils and a pretty glass bottle for worry-free home fragrance. This Diffuser Reeds will last the duration of most events. Once the event is done, these low cost solutions are easily disposable or can be reused for you next event. When using in your home as a decorative and fragrance accent.
- MEASUREMENTS/MATERIAL: Each one measures 7" long and made of rattan wood.
- HOSLEY® BRAND PRODUCTS: Hosley® brand products are made from quality raw materials with minimal wastage at every step of production. With the goal of achieving a neutral carbon footprint, please recycle and help leave Mother Earth better off for future generations.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Hosley's Set of 108 Rattan Diffuser Reeds. Each reed is 7" long. For use with diffusers. For best performance of your diffusers, change the reeds each time you change your diffuser oil.
Top customer reviews
We used the following recipe to make our own diffusers.
Adding water to the bottle about half way full. Added about 20 drops of essential oil to the water in the bottle (so far we have tried lemongrass, sweet orange/vanilla, and lavender/vanilla). Add 2-3 teaspoons of vodka which we had on hand to the oil water mix. We stirred with a single diffuser reed.. After stirring we topped the liquid off with additional water and stirred again. Add additional reeds to your liking and flip the reeds over whenever you need a boost in scent.
Feel free to try you own combinations of oils as we found some scents are stronger then others. This will not smell as strong as store bought air fresheners but you have the knowledge of what exactly your breathing in. For us they last about a week and its time to make some more. Very inexpensive to make and initial cost was less than purchasing a chemical based diffuser.
You will need to replace the reeds every so often as they fill up with oil but this is normal.
We would recommend this product for purchase.
Shame on me 😕 I am definitely having one of those it was too-good-to-be-true moments. I will say that they are a nice size at a bit shorter than a standard sized straw and the rattan is strong.. Don't bother with the return, Use them for crafts lol
Do not buy!!!