- Paperback: 254 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (December 4, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1491244178
- ISBN-13: 978-1491244173
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 0.6 x 8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.2 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 4 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,804,607 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Hospice Isn't a Place: It's People Paperback – December 4, 2013
|New from||Used from|
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
About the Author
Desmond is a wife-daughter-mom and passionate hospice advocate. She has six years of hospice volunteer experience and advanced training in Eleventh Hour care and healing touch. Desmond believes ordinary people can do hospice well. This book will teach you how.