|Product Dimensions||72 x 60 x 6 inches|
Hospitality Bed 6" Sleeper Sofa Replacement Mattress, Queen
|Price:||$299.00 & FREE Shipping|
Usually ships within 3 to 4 days.
- Dual gauge springs made from heat-tempered high carbon steel for excellent support and flexability
- Bonded synthetic insulator pad creates a comfortable, non-allergenic sleep surface.
- A High-density foam topper pad provides increased comfort and support.
- All material edges are seamed and serged to prevent seams from slipping.
- Each mattress is wrapped in plastic and sealed to protect against dirt or damage during shipping.
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Spring Unit Dual gauge springs constructed from heat-tempered high carbon steel to provide excellent support and flexing capability. Available in full or queen sizes. Now available in deluxe 6" innerspring height Insulation Bonded synthetic insulator pad is positioned to create a comfortable protective buffer between the internal springs and the sleep surface. Non-allergenic, mildew-resistant and odor-free Topper Padding A high-density, non-allergenic foam topper pad is securely fastened over the insulation pad, providing greater comfort, increased support and extended durability. Contoured polyurethane foam edgings are attached to protect the mattress corners. Construction All material edges are seamed and serged to prevent seams from slipping. Color-coordinated binding tape encloses the mattress top and bottom. May be automatically lace-tufted to ensure that the mattress will fold properly and to prevent the covering materials from twisting or shifting on the spring unit. Quilting High quality urethane foam is multi-needle quilted to the damask ticking on both the upper sleep surface and the side borders. Bottom Constructed from heavy duty, stitch-bonded, non-skid filler cloth to help eliminate mattress movement on sleeper deck. Packaging Each mattress is individually wrapped in plastic and heat sealed to protect against dirt or damage during shipping and handling.