Other Sellers on Amazon
Host Defense, Lion's Mane Capsules, Promotes Mental Clarity, Focus and Memory, Mushroom Supplement, Unflavored, 120
|List Price:|| $59.95
The List Price is the suggested retail price of a new product as provided by a manufacturer, supplier, or seller. Except for books, Amazon will display a List Price if the product was purchased by customers on Amazon or offered by other retailers at or above the List Price in at least the past 90 days. List prices may not necessarily reflect the product's prevailing market price.
|Price:||$44.96 ($0.37 / Count)|
|You Save:||$14.99 (25%)|
Enhance your purchase
|Age Range (Description)||Adult|
|Diet Type||Vegetarian, Gluten Free|
|Material Feature||natural, organic|
About this item
- GIVE YOUR BRAIN A BOOST: Clear the mental fog and give your memory and immune health a boost with Lion's Mane mushroom mycelium
- SUPPORTS COGNITIVE FUNCTION: Provides cerebral and nervous system support; Optimizes immune system health; Numerous studies have identified a Nerve Growth Factor in Lion's Mane
- TAKE 2 CAPSULES DAILY: Can be taken with food or without, and even on an empty stomach
- CONVENIENT, ONE-A-DAY: Simple and convenient, our vegetarian capsules are an excellent daily source of mushroom mycelium
- SAFE, SMART MUSHROOMS: Sustainably cultivated, certified organic and U.S. grown mushrooms from the forest, to our farm, to you
Consider a similar item
From the brand
Harness the cognitive power of Lion’s Mane mushrooms. Our formula delivers organic mushroom mycelium to help improve mental clarity, memory and your ability to focus. Grown in the USA, Host Defense is the smartest way to tap into the brain-boosting benefits of Lion’s Mane.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
|Lion’s Mane Capsule||Turkey Tail Capsule||My Community Capsule||Lion’s Mane Powder||MycoBotanical Brain Energy Powder||MycoBotanical Brain & Body Powder|
|Function||Convenient, travel-friendly||Supports your immune system and digestive functioning||17-mushroom blend to support your immune system||Easy to mix into any food or drink||Cognitive and energy support||Brain, heart and digestive support|
|Ingredients||Lion’s Mane Mushroom||Turkey Tails||Lion's Mane, Reishi, Turkey Tail, Chaga, Cordyceps, Amadou mushroom mycelium and more||Lion’s Mane Mushroom||Lion’s Mane, Yerba Mate, Eluethero||Lion’s Mane, Turmeric root, Reishi, Ginger root, Cinnamon bark, Black pepper fruit|
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 2.31 x 2.31 x 4.5 inches; 4.16 Ounces
- Item model number : NCHE120
- Date First Available : July 16, 2014
- Manufacturer : Host Defense
- ASIN : B00OVF9DVM
- Best Sellers Rank: #1,314 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- Customer Reviews:
Compare with similar items
The statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Lion's Mane (Hericium erinaceus) mycelium, freeze dried myceliated brown rice, pullulan (an extra-cellular polysaccharide)
As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules per day
due to errors in the united states posatal service delivery may take an additional 2-4 days to arrive
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviewed in the United States on October 14, 2017
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I took the supplement daily for 54 days (2 every morning), and I can say that I do have less brain fog, and I do feel a little sharper in some respects. One thing in particular I’ve noticed, is sometimes when I drop some thing, or knock some thing off the table, I’m catching it in the air… Now I’ve always had that ability, but it feels much faster and sharper now. I’ve also been taking kung fu classes and find that I am remembering the moves quickly and easily, which I was unable to do a few years ago.
Is it a placebo effect? Maybe, but would that matter? If I feel that I’m having positive benefits, I don’t care if it’s the supplement or the placebo effect if I’m getting what I want.
I’m ordering a second 120 dose bottle because I enjoy this mental sharpness that I feel is directly related to taking this supplement.