Hot BBQ Sauce – 4 Rivers Smokehouse Hot Barbecue Sauce – Signature Barbecue Sauce with a Spicy Kick – 16 fl. oz.
|Price:||($0.68 / Fl Oz)|
- 4 RIVERS SIGNATURE TASTE – Like all of our sauces, our founder, John Rivers, personally blended the 4R Hot BBQ Sauce to bring together the favorite flavors of the South. Similar to the 4R Signature BBQ Sauce with an extra layer of heat, his multi-regional recipe provides an ideal combination of sweet and savory with a smoky, spicy finish that complements pork, chicken and beef. No matter your cooking method, 4R Hot BBQ Sauce is engineered to bring out the best in your food.
- MULTI-REGIONAL FLAVOR -- The beauty of barbecue lies in its diversity of flavors. That’s why John Rivers created his 4R Hot BBQ Sauce to honor the best regional barbecue traditions. Whatever your preference – Kansas City, Memphis, the Carolinas, or Texas – our Hot BBQ Sauce’s complex flavors give you a uniquely premium, house-made sauce for every occasion.
- BARBECUE HOW IT SHOULD BE -- We at 4R believe that only quality ingredients can create quality food. All our 4R products are made in house with love and expertise, using the best ingredients available. It’s what sets 4R apart.
- BARBECUE MINISTRY – Founded in 2009 by John Rivers in Winter Park, Florida, 4R believes in quality people, quality ingredients, and quality food. What began as a charitable fundraiser for a young woman with a terminal illness has become the most beloved barbecue restaurant in Florida. Our Barbecue Ministry is dedicated to supporting the community, impacting lives, and providing the best tasting food, bar none. Join the family, and taste the difference for yourself.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
At 4 Rivers, we’ve been in the barbecue business for nearly 20 years. We do one thing: we barbecue, and we do it right. A proper barbecue is more than just slapping something onto a grill and slathering some sauce onto it. After 18 years of barbecue mastery, we know what it takes to do barbecue, and now you can taste for yourself the savory, multi-layered flavors of our premium BBQ sauces. Every time you barbecue, it can be more than a style of food; it can be an experience. You provide the experience, and we’ll provide the sauce.
We took the Smokehouse Signature, a bestselling favorite among patrons lauded for its superb blend of flavors and high-quality ingredients, and brought a little something extra to the table. Whether you’re roasting, slow-cooking, or grilling your pork, chicken, or beef, add some proper smokehouse spice to that proper smokehouse flavor. You can even use the hot BBQ sauce for dipping, dressing, and topping your sandwich – because if you like Southern spiciness, then you already know what it means to try things in an exciting and new way.
There’s no way to pick the best region for BBQ sauce spicy or otherwise – that’s why 4 Rivers takes the best of the flavors of the South and bottles it all into a sauce that’s packing a little something extra. There’s no spice like Southern spice; at 4 Rivers, we bring on the heat.
4R -- Barbecue How it Should Be
Made Here, Enjoyed Everywhere
Our spicy barbecue sauce is made in-house and locally, bringing the famous 4R flavor directly from our kitchen to your grill. We only serve the best spicy barbeque sauce to our friends and family, and it’s time you got that same opportunity.
Ours to Master, Yours to Savor
Founded in Winter Park, Florida in 2009 after 18 years of mastery, 4R believes in quality – quality of people, quality of ingredients, and quality of food. What began as a charity cookout fundraiser quickly became the best barbecue restaurant in Florida; today our Barbecue Ministry is dedicated to the community, providing the best food possible to our patrons. See for yourself: join the family and taste the 4 Rivers difference.
Barbecue Done Best
4R believes barbecue should be simple. Quality ingredients, diverse flavors, and a drive for the best make for a better sauce and even better barbecue. Our ingredients are scouted and inspected for quality, and our recipes are taste-tested to perfection. It’s why our barbecue and grill sauces are different. It’s what sets 4R apart.
Product detailsFlavor:Hot BBQ
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 3 x 3 x 7.25 inches; 14 Ounces
- UPC : 857605006018
- Manufacturer : 4R
- ASIN : B07H8PJ596
Best Sellers Rank:
#20,508 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- #52 in Barbecue Sauces
- Customer Reviews:
Manufactured in a plant that uses the following common allergens: Egg, Dairy Products, Fish, Vegetable Proteins and Peanuts.
Water, Brown Sugar, Tomato Paste, Honey, Distilled Vinegar, Cider Vinegar, Butter (milk), Salt, Less than 2% of: Molasses, Sugar, Anchovy (fish), Spice, Mustard Seed, Garlic and Onion Powders, Modified Food Starch (corn), Sodium Benzoate and Potassium Sorbate (preservatives), Dextrose, Spice Extractives, Tamarind Extract, Natural Flavorings Oleoresin Paprika, Xanthan Gum, Turmeric, Paprika, Chili Pepper Extract. Contains Fish, Milk
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Sadly, since we moved from FL we are unable to find this sauce on our regular grocery stores. We were happy to find it on Amazon but we cringe at the price online, knowing it’s double the price we were paying there in FL. Yet we still buy it! I highly recommend this sauce.
As an experienced BBQ connoisseur, the sauces offer the perfect mix of all of the south's flavors. The signature has a tangy and savoriness (with a hint of sweet), while the Hot will give an extra kick. And I can't get enough of that Mustard sauce - it transports me back to South Carolina. So different yet so satisfying.
As for the rubs, I'm putting the All Purpose on everything, and the coffee one has been going on all my meats so far (subtle yet delicious flavor). Regarding the brisket rub - if you think you know how to smoke a good brisket, just wait till you try this. I'm a novice at this art, but the brisket rub sure made me look like a veteran Pitmaster (pun intended) to my family.
If you're curious about 4 Rivers' flavors, this is a great intro pack. If you have a grill master in your life, this is a great gift. If you like to eat food, this is a great addition to anything and everything. I can't recommend this enough, I already have more sauces on the way...
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.