Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 19 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 19 reviews
on April 17, 2013
I was shopping for a snowboarding trip in February and the people at the store recommended Hot Chilis for a thermal base layer. They were quite expensive at the store so I waited until I got home to check online. First I researched the brand to confirm that they are as good as people say they are.

After reading through several forum reviews I felt confident that these were the way to go and I found them here on Amazon for a better price. They worked perfectly for my trip and kept me warm while snowboarding. I also used them under my clothes while going to dinner which definitely helped because some nights the temperature dropped to 10F.

Overall they are soft, comfortable, non-irritating, and warm so they provide an excellent base layer for all cold weather activity.
on February 3, 2017
actual hot chilly brand awesome shirt and WAYYYY cheaper than anywhere else
on January 3, 2015
Although I know these items are supposed to fit snug and soft this particular style and material was a bit itchy. The upside it kept my father in law warm while working as a crossing guard. Hot Chillys is however the only brand I ever buy. Have lived in Vermont for 9 years with sub zero weather nothing helped keep my whole family warm as our Chillys. Other styles have material that you would not even realize you were wearing.
on November 1, 2016
Perfect. I wear as a base layer for cold weather motorcycle riding. This, plus a thermal shirt, a t-shirt and my jacket keeps me comfortable down to thirty degrees (maybe more, haven't tested it yet).
on January 5, 2012
I purchased this exact shirt three years ago for my husband and being a tall guy with long arms, he absolutely LOVED it, because the sleeves were long enough for him. They must have changed something, because while the fit is still great through the torso, the sleeves are about two inches shorter than the version we purchased before.

Disappointed they changed the sleeve length.
on April 18, 2013
I have a feeling they fit the way they should, but I expected a bit more room. It almost feels like a compression shirt, but it's very smooth and comfortable, and very warm, so it's not an issue. So far it seems to wash very well (I wash on gentle). I'm able to ski with just this bottom layer on, and my ski jacket, in temps down to about 20 degrees.
on October 7, 2015
I love the t-shirt. On my bike rides, it keeps me comfortable in temperatures in the mid to upper 40s if used with another long-sleeve jersey on top. I am 5' 6", 148lbs and the size S fits absolutely perfect.
on February 11, 2012
I bought these for my husband while he is deployed to Afghanistan during winter and he says they work great during the cold days. Even when they are doing activities the fabric wicks away the moisture. I use the Hot Chillys peach skins for snowboarding and love those too. They are the only thermals I will wear. Well worth the money.
on June 19, 2016
Great for ski season.
on January 25, 2014
Good body heat retention and moisture wicking. Comfortable fit, not too tight. Quick dry with little odor retention. A good product at a very reasonable price.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.