Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services animestrike animestrike animestrike  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Size: Medium|Color: Black|Change

Showing 1-10 of 19 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 20 reviews
on January 23, 2014
These are so great, fits just like a legging, wicks although I would call their medium a light, I am going to order the heavy also to see if it stays warmer in the damp NW winters.
on December 29, 2016
Cuddle what???? They dont even come close to keeping you warm when compared to Hot Chillys!!!

If you want warm under garments, then buy Hot Chillys!!!! As a Floridian I am not fond of cold but my trip to Iceland was easy to tolerate because of these bad boys!!!!

These things ROCK!!!!
on November 2, 2010
I bought these because I have another pair of Hot Chilly's winter leggings that are more like stretch fleece, and that's what I thought these were. But they're not -- they're kind of like Spandex only thinner, and not warm at all. I live in Yosemite where it gets very cold at night and I went out in these like I did my others, but unlike the other leggings these left me very cold and sorry I spent $50 for them. Be sure you know what you're buying. Thank goodness I have a couple of pairs of silk base layers to wear. I'll stick to silk from now on!
on February 2, 2016
This is a good product and serves the purpose for a tight fit and barrier against the elements for skiing. My issue is the cost for this and many garments like it. I do not feel the price / value ratios match - so shop around and make sure you are getting a good price. This product is no better / worse than a set of tight dry-wicking gym pants. It merely creates a dry, breathable barrier. Don't fall for the hype - focus on the price and dry wicking / breathability of the item.
on December 1, 2013
I'm 5'4", and these definitely did not cover my ankles as the name implies - about an inch higher than the photo. When I wear them, they kept falling down - embarrassing to have to keep pulling on them. After only 4 wears, I'm gonna have to give them to Goodwill - disappointed, considering the cost, but there's got to be better out there.
on January 19, 2016
These were fantastic as a base layer for skiing in very cold weather (avg temp around 10 degrees)! Kept me warm without added bulk! Only complaint is that it's annoying to have bunching inside ski boots, so I had to hike the extra length up toward my thighs since I'm a hair under 5'. Would be nice if these came in various lengths!
on January 17, 2013
I've ordered many items from Hot Chillys and have been very pleased with everything I received. The fit and comfort are outstanding while the added layer of warmth is a bonus. I like the added warmth without the added bulk. I highly recommend this product and the many other items from Hot Chillys!
on March 24, 2014
Was all I wore under my ski pants. Kept me warm and dry without overheating. Was one of my best buys for my ski trip.
on July 19, 2012
I wear these as normal leggings. They are a good warmth and are very soft. My favorite thing is the fabric, which compared to other cotton leggings, is very elastic and doesn't seem like the kind to get those annoying holes after washing or wearing for a while. I recommend this product and plan to buy some knee length leggings soon.
on November 22, 2013
Hot Chillys makes excellent thermal underwear for those cold
The product is comfortable and not bulky
Warm, comfortable, stylish, tastefully.
Excellent quality too.
I highly recommend this product.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.