Bubble Witch Saga 3 Vehicles Review HPC Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18_gno

on September 28, 2012
A fun 80's movie. Definitely not for kids!! (It really earns its R-rating). Give them Benedryl, pop some popcorn, grab some adult beverages, and invite your ski buddies. It has classic hair, clothes, music, bad jokes, a poor plot, aerial stunts that are considered basic today, and of course, the "adult scenes." If you skied some the big resorts during this time and partied like a college kid, you'll love the flashback. For a double feature, watch Hot Tub Time Machine! Think snow!!
on July 11, 2012
So I bought this DVD but hadn't watched the movie in years. I told my co-worker (who happens to be a lesbian) that it's a hilarious ski bum movie from the 1980's and she should watch it. So she asked to borrow it, and I said sure!

She watches it. She returns it.

She said, "Wow, there was a lot of hetrosexual sex in that movie!" LOL

I had completely forgot about all the nudity and silly sex scenes, and I loaned it to a female coworker. LOL oops!
on March 3, 2016
Greatest cliche freestyle movie ever made. I was watching it with my Dad, and he said is that what you got up to on World Cup. I thought for a moment and replied, "pretty much"
on March 5, 2015
This movie is a must watch for any skier/snowboarder out there. It has some god awful acting but is incredibly funny for the late night ski/snowboard vacations.
on December 9, 2016
This probably one of the most classic T&A flix of all time, especially if your a ski nut like me.
VINE VOICEon October 29, 2008
If ever there was a cross between a party movie, a skiiing movie and Rocky, this is it. A skier who has been sacrificing his whole life finally gets his shot to knock off a world champion.

Of course, the main reason most people will buy this DVD is due to the bikini clad babe on the box cover (myself included!). In that respect, the movie doesn't disappoint. It has PLAYBOY Playmate of the Year Shannon Tweed as a rocky mountain high seductress. She sheds her clothes and the ski slopes are all the better for it!

The only problem is that the main girl in the film (played by Tracy N. Smith) is even hotter(!) than Tweed! Sadly, we only get a few tantalzing angles of her in the buff. Had it shown as much of her as Shannon Tweed, this movie would have easily been 4.5 stars in my book! Alas, we don't always get what we want in life.
on May 27, 2014
Gotta love this! I watch it the beginning of every ski season to help kick it off. Just too much fun.
on July 26, 2016
As I remembered it
on January 16, 2017
Great old ski movie!
on March 3, 2017
Best ski movie ever, duh!