|Fits as expected||
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- 93% acrylic, 6% polyester and 1% Spandex
- Machine Wash Cold, Tumble Dry Low, Do Not Dry Clean, Do Not Iron, Do Not Bleach
- HOT FEET BRAND: Manufactured with care for both quality and value. Two stylish pairs with vibrant colors per order. Hot Feet brand offers comfort and warmth you can trust! A cozy sock for the coldest months of the year.
- WARMTH: Long looped thermal pile, brushed inside for EXTRA comfort; Creates vacuum of warm air next to the skin. Keeps feet warmer for longer.
- DRYNESS: Designed to keep your feet warm and toasty during cold winter temperatures. Hot Feet will keep your feet dry for all-day warmth and comfort. The ultimate thermal sock with fuzzy interior.
- SIZING AND CARE: Fits USA women's size 4-11. Machine wash cold, tumble dry low, do not dry clean, do not iron, do not bleach. Hot Feet are perfect for lounging, sleeping, and wearing with boots. Please note, these socks are not intended to be worn with tight shoes.
- MATERIAL: Made from 93% acrylic, 6% polyester and 1% Spandex. The perfect blend for dryness and comfort.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
HOT FEET Women’s Socks Keep Your Feet Warm and Dry on Cool Winter Days
You want feet that are warm and comfortable, whether you are enjoying the great outdoors or just hanging out around the house. These socks beat all others in cooler temperatures, keeping your feet up to seven times warmer than regular cotton socks.
HOT FEET socks are moisture wicking to pull moisture away, eliminating the discomfort of wet feet and offensive odors. They are made with a long looped thermal pile and brushed inside for EXTRA comfort. The brushed technique creates a vacuum of warm air next to the skin to keep feet warm and dry. Add one of these fashionable pairs to your cart today!
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B078H119RZ
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 18, 2017
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I wear a size 10-11 shoe, and they are slightly big on me, but I don't mind since it adds to the comfort level for me.
So, for most people who are looking for warm socks, here's my take:
I live in Texas. It can get really cold here, but not like Minnesota levels of cold. It has been unusually cold here lately (like down to the teens at night), and my feet get really cold at night, hence I bought these socks. These socks are good for walking around and protecting your feet against cold floors. On the cold nights, and walking around in semi-icy conditions (wearing fleece-lined boots too), however, the reason I can't give them a high rating is that I was disappointed to find that they're not much warmer than your average fuzzy socks. They're comfortable enough that I'm still keeping them. But if you're going to drop more than $10 on warm socks, I suggest looking to an outdoor place for socks meant to withstand cold conditions (wool, perhaps?). Otherwise, your fuzzy socks will do pretty much the same thing as these.
and they fit her so I thought they would be to small. I tried on the grey, white, and black pair and they are perfect.
Didn't know how to fix the other review so wrote a new one. I'm ordered another package of them, I love my feet
to be warm.