Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18_gno

on November 2, 2017
I love these pants. I’m 39 weeks pregnant and I wanted something I could wear now and something I can wear later. My usual pajama pants ripped so I bought these. These are awesome. I can wear them below the belly now, and I can wear them higher later on. They are very soft and comfortable, I wear them as pajamas and outside the house. I love how versatile they are. I plan to order another pair they’re so great. I wore an XL pre pregnancy so that’s what I ordered and they fit great. I’m 5’9” and they are still long enough after washing and drying!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on August 22, 2013
I wish they were a tad bit longer tho. Considering I am taller than average, it's pretty good. It is good quality, falls, nicely and fits snugly around the midriff without suffocating it or make fat bulge out.
on April 7, 2015
the color of these was a little darker than I expected and they are very , very long I will need have them cut and hem , I'm only 5 feet 1 inches and I don't wear heels too often , these are definitely for tall gals , personally for my height this is not really an option for me , the delivery was on time if not early , just wish I was taller , they are very comfortable and material is kind of thin for pants , hope this helps some one out there in deciding to shop on line for pants if your not the average person . I have purchased costume jewelry and scarfs and tops and had very good experience , it is nice not to stand in line and being able to shop at any time of day or night makes life easier
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on October 21, 2013
These fit perfectly and are great fun to wear. I am a shorter curvy gal and they are very figure flattering.
11 comment| 20 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on July 13, 2014
I love these! I am 5'10", 230 lbs. & I bought 2X. I could have gone with 1X but I wanted to ensure a billowy affect; I got just that. The length is also great. Finally, something for the tall girls!!! I've worn them dressy, I've worn them casual, & I've even worn them in a Zumba/salsa dance recital! They are my go-to pants. I usually wear my lightweight spandex bike shorts underneath if I feel the need, but I've also worn them without. I'm back looking to see if they come in more colors. I am extremely happy with this purchase!
on March 6, 2014
Update: After ordering different colors, I discovered the length is not consistent. This isn't a huge deal to me, but it may be to some. My white pair hits right at my ankles, the Navy pair goes down to the tops of my feet. Also, one of them needs to be mended where there is now a small hole where the waist is attached to the top of the pants. I still love them and wear them all the time, but they are beginning to show signs of wear now after multiple washings.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wanted something flattering with my ample curves, VERY comfortable and that could be worn with a variety of tops for everyday wear without having to change if I want to go out. These pants fit the bill perfectly.

I am 5'6" and usually wear 18W, so I ordered a 2x. The fit is great. The pants are on the longish side, but not enough to be a bother. I can adjust the top enough and fold it over to compensate so I'm not tripping over them.

I have had other pants made with this material, so I knew what to expect. It's lightweight and Extremely soft!! It is comfortable enough to sleep in if that's what you want but pretty enough, you can dress them up by choice of shirt and accessories.

Others complain about it being see-through but unless it's held up directly to light and you're actually looking for it, I don't find that to be a problem. If I were wearing these in very cold weather, I'd probably have something underneath for warmth because it's a thin, flowy material. But otherwise, I have no issues wearing these anyplace.

They are fun to wear! They make me want to dance around the house and watch the flow about. Ha! In fact, I just ordered 5 more pair in different colors because I'm that happy with them. Comfort-oriented creatures will be pleased. :)
on November 8, 2013
I planned to wait for at least two washings before buying a second pair, but I only made it through one before I had to order another. My comfy pants situation is rather desperate, so I'll just hope these hold up as well as they have so far. (Looking and feeling perfect after the first wash and dry.) The ones I have now are cobalt, and I just ordered brown. I'm going to get a second (maybe even a third) pair of cobalt eventually though, as I love the vibrant color, and it livens up my wardrobe now that I seem to have a lot of black tops!

5'4"/ 115 lbs--small fits perfectly. It doesn't touch the floor unless I have the top just grazing my hip bones, which is how I tend to wear pants. Lots of flexibility with the wide, stretchy, fold-over waist.

Excellent for working out in, and I felt elegant adding heels and a nice top. My husband says it looks like a skirt, but I can move about in it as if it were any pair of pants.

Oh! Flattering too! Great for emphasizing the behind while de-emphasizing the thighs . . .
on November 5, 2013
I am short, but these pants fit. I am a pear shape but they're working for me. They have pleanty of stretch. The waist folds up too so it does not have to be worn below the belly button which gives it a more appropriate look for an older woman. A younger woman could rock these pants. They're a little on the shear side so I won't be wearing them in the winter in my cold climate.

These pants will look good with a tunic top for me but thinner women will be able to wear them with anything. Be aware,these pants will show every lump and bump on your hips and thigh. If what you eat ends up on your hips you're going to want to wear body shapers with these cute pants. I will order more cause they're made in the USA.

A nice touch about packaging,they were wrapped in red tissue paper and included a thank you note and a nail buffer as a gift. Cute touch! The packaging was environmentally responsible.

Update, washed and dried well. Ordered a another pair in royal blue. I'm not sure how it works but I think these are an everybody pant. If you are tall wear them below your button. If you are short and plump you will take up the length in girth. Just hide the panty line with a flowing top Or something heavier.

One of my friends who knits told me that you can mold any fabric that stretches to your desired shape. That seems to be the case with these pants. After washing if you are short, stretch them across the top and they will become wider. If you are tall pull the fabric length wize and you get a longer pant.
on September 12, 2013
I have been looking for a similar product for YEARS and here it is. I was extremely happy because I ripped a hole in my pants like this a year ago and haven't been able to find another pair until now. I will be ordering additional pairs!
on November 7, 2013
These look great on my wife. I bought her size small for her 5'2" frame, and they fit her well. We're in the middle of winter, and she says they feel cold, since the pant legs are so wide, a lot of air goes up them, which wouldn't happen with regular pants. But that would be ideal in the summer.

However, this cobalt blue is different than other cobalt blues from the same supplier. I noticed after ordering that the two products I bought (in this case the Hot from Hollywood Women's Long Sleeves Open Style Waist Length Shrug Bolero) that the photos showed two different shades of color, and sure enough, they matched their photos perfectly, which means they don't match each other. But I still like both products separately.

I'm very pleased with my $23 purchase (plus the $7 shipping, which wasn't so bad since I combined other products from the same supplier).

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.