Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $59.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 46 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 92 reviews
on March 2, 2011
These pants are perfect! The material is very exercise friendly, I got them for belly dancing. The wide leg is beautiful! They are low-cut and I can roll them lower if I need to without them looking strange. Added bonus: they make my butt look super-cute and perky! Love them! I'm 5'7" and got a large size, they are a bit long but not so long that I will trip on them when I dance. They would look awesome with a great pair of heels on a night out!
on November 16, 2013
I purchased the navy and black pants Thursday and they arrived by Saturday which is fabulous because I hate to wait! The packaging was gorgeous and I also got a small free gift so I was in heaven before I even saw them. The pants fit to perfection and they are so nice I can even wear them at work! I'm 5'6 and lumpy on my best day so I'm always picky about my clothes I have love handles for days which is very hard to cover up but these pants do the trick they are flattering in all the right places and they even make my almost non existent booty look great they even reach the floor! I was very worried that they would be a little small since I have an odd shape and I'm hard to fit I ordered the large expecting them to be a little tight but they aren't at all they fit great I would recommend these to anyone they are perfect for everything and since I always wash before I wear there was no shrinking tearing or fading (I used the gentle cycle with cold water and low heat which is recommended for most clothes)! LOVE LOVE LOVE great buy great price and fast shipping you can't go wrong!
on July 8, 2013
I have searched for a dance/workout pant that was fitted through the thighs and flared below the knee and was so hopeful that I had finally found one, but they are not very fitted in the thigh. The material is decent, on the thin side but that doesn't matter as much as the fact that they aren't tight on my thighs. If you have larger thighs you will probably be okay, but if not you may be disappointed if you want them to really fit you. Note, I workout and am a personal trainer and have muscular legs so I am not just a tiny/skinny person, but yet my legs aren't large either. Hope this helps!! They shipped promptly so I have no complaints as far as getting them in a timely fashion
on November 1, 2013
As shown in the photo, these slacks are really soft and feels nice on the skin. I am tall 5'8" so I prefer that my shirt sleeves, skirt and slacks fit long. I also have hips so they were a snug but still complimented my shape. I figured after I stop eating a few doughnuts (that I love so much), my tush will be able to fit into the slacks very nicely. If you are at least 5'8 - 5'9" these slacks will come down to the floor. A must buy.
on December 20, 2013
These are the best pants I've had in a long time, definitely my new favorite! I am a hard size to buy for and these actually fit the way they say they do! I am a size XL/14, so I ordered an XL and they are just the right size! Very stretchy and long which I love being that I am 5'9"! I always have trouble finding pants long enough for me and these go to the floor, but with shoes they are just right! I plan to order a few more pairs, I just hope the other colors are the same fit as the ones I have!
They arrived pretty quickly, and for the price I am satisfied! It would be great to find them cheaper but I won't complain. :)
on October 22, 2015
love these tropical ice pants absolutely amazing stunning lovely look awesome and would make a guy looks twice fascinating lovely curves lovely bottoms nice material and would recommend these to anyone or everyone who ask me where i got these lovely pants i so cant wait to see my husbands looks when he sees me in them blue is my favorite color i got these at a discount for a honest review thank you seller
on August 15, 2013
I love these pants! I'm 5'3, 155 lbs and I ordered a large due to I have a bit of a muffin top :/ (mom of 3) and they literally fit just like the picture. Now, I gave them a 4 because they are extremely see through, due to the material they are. I have a heart tattooed on the side of my hip/butt area and you can totally see it, BUT I solved that problem, just wear leggings under them and you can't see anything :) and since they are of a very comfy, lightweight material you won't have to worry about getting too hot because they're still breathable :) I will be ordering the cheetah pants next. Oh, also, along with my order I recieved a nail file and a $5 off my next purchase voucher. Very happy girl here!
on August 17, 2013
i ordered 3 pairs of these pants in the smae size and they all fit different.the leopard print ones were too short and big around the waist andyou can see through the khaki ones.the leopard ones had a hole in them.they were obviously very cheaply made.the seam wasnt sewn very good at all.now i have to send them back and i guess just wasted my money on the shipping and the return postage.
on August 11, 2015
The material of these pants is heinous. It is not breathable and not even comfortable to put against your skin. They are also not very flattering; I am usually a size small but I ordered a medium to be safe. They are way too small on me. Even my fiance said "wow, those look so uncomfortable". Don't bother, go elsewhere.
on October 28, 2015
These pants are bright! They are also super stretchy and super comfy. No worries about bloat days when you where these. They have give where you need them. Get your disco groove on and get out there and shake it in these comfy pants! I purchased these at a discount so I could leave an honest review.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question