Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by The Lone Bellow GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 613 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 842 reviews
on January 4, 2016
My daughter absolutely loves these! She's been a slow starter when it comes to eating and solids. Most things we attempt to feed her or allow her to feed herself she spits back out at us, sometimes with great enthusiasm and to my great chagrin I end up wearing more than she ends up eating at a given session. These are different. She seems to "get" that they're food, and loves to chew on them. Her grasp and hand eye control are improving daily, and these are good practice for that too! Obviously they are not a "core food" and should not be used if your baby has nutritional or vitamin/mineral deficiencies, but as a tool for learning how to eat/feed herself, they're perfect.
on July 22, 2016
My 20th months son tried Mum-mum at his day care and He loved. He kept taking Mum-mum from his friend and I had to start buying It. I am glad I Did because Mum-mum is a health snack. it comes wrapped two to a pack, It is easy to have in his bag and It Doesn't take way his appetite for Lunch or dinner. The product also is good for babies since It dissolves easy in the mouth and tastes delicious. I am looking forward to trying the other flavors!
review image
on May 10, 2017
Our 14 mo girl just loves these, and has ever since we introduced them to help her eat. We pull them out of our diaper bag while out and about, and her eyes light up.
They're super easy to bring on the go. They will crumple in their packaging if you don't take care, but in my opinion - all those little pieces means the little one is occupied with eating longer, which allows mommy and daddy to enjoy their own food a bit longer too - haha.

It was a great introduction food when she was learning to chew, dissolves better than any other "training food" we tried.
on January 13, 2015
These rice crackers are a life saver. We recently moved across the country and flew back and forth with our youngest child quite a bit. On the plane, he snacked on these crackers between meals. Then, as we looked for homes, he sat in the rental and snacked on these crackers. We keep a box in the car for long (or short) trips. We actually never leave home without a few.

This is the best price for them. This quantity usually lasts us about one month. Buy them for snacky babies. You can thank me later.
on August 3, 2017
My baby loves these rice crackers, she comes "running" when she hears the crinkle of the wrapper. Hot Kid is actually a familiar brand of Asian snacks when we were growing up, so the texture of their baby rice crackers are also familiar. These are slightly sweetened, but not distinctively so. Great for training a baby without great fine motor skills yet to practice holding food without crushing it. We started giving it to her when she barely had two bottom teeth. She would break off a piece with the front of her mouth, "chew" with her gums, and the airy rice cracker would dissolve in her mouth.
on June 3, 2017
I have purchased 3 different flavors of the mum mums for my grandchildren & while they like them all, these seem to be their favorite. Love that they come 2 to a package and all of the packages are in a box (protects from getting crushed). I have had to break the crackers into smaller pieces when the children were younger but as they progress, they have been able to take the whole cracker & bite from it.
on December 27, 2014
We purchased these, the vegetable flavor and a trial carrot flavor. All are great! This is now a normal snack for 9 month old, but we started giving these to baby at 7 months old. She's barely getting her first bottom tooth, so she is still in the mushy food stage. She has never choked on this product, even when she shoves the last bite in her mouth, which is always too big for her little mouth. You would think she would learn after a couple months. However, we have been happy with this product, melts easily in their mouth and the flavor is enjoyable.
on December 11, 2015
My daughter is 6 month old and she doesn't have teeth yet. I broke it into small pieces and she loved it. It doesn't have much flavor which I like. However, I opened two small bags and both of them were broken pieces inside. There are 24 small bags in one box.
on December 18, 2016
My kids LOVE these things. I don't think they taste like much but the kids would eat them all day long. Baby (10months) has no teeth still and has been snacking on these for over 3 months. They dissolve easy and are easy for babe to hold too.
on May 26, 2014
My daughter has multiple food allergies so this classic rice cracker was one of the few snacks she could eat.

Pros:

- Made with white rice (brown rice may contain arsenic)
- Individually wrapped, great for on-the-go
- Dissolves in the mouth, no worries about choking in the car
- Good for babies learning to eat when they don't have teeth yet
- Easy to hold shape

Cons:

- We go through a box really quickly as my daughter will tear through 3 or 4 at a time.
- Must keep in the box when traveling because the crackers will break easily in a diaper bag.
- May contain milk, my daughter can't have dairy but she's fine with this. Every kid is different.
(Try the strawberry flavor if your child can't have milk)