Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Hot Stock Market Strategies: 5 Secret Investment Tools That Work in a Bull or Bear Market
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Kate Voegele Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer power_s3 power_s3 power_s3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now

on July 3, 2008
I checked this book out at the local library and found I was renewing it repeatedly. Finally decided, since it really caught my attention (and I was starting to wear the book out) that I would buy it so I could highlight all the good stuff.
No mistake about it, there's stuff in there I either don't get or may not apply to my trading style....but it's the good stuff that keeps me going back and digging in! It's really a decent read!
on August 11, 2005
This book is a good basic starter quide. Like taking a class called Stock Market 101. It is a good place to start. I just happened to read this book first then followed it with the Investors guide to technical analysis. It was a terrific double feature and recommend reading these two together. It was worth the money but not fitting the "hot" title.
on March 3, 2006
I thought this book might give me some breakthrough short term tips, but it is the same old stuff. I have always wanted to be a writer, but when I see how many pages a writer takes to say something that could be said in about ten percent of the time,I realize I am to much of a get to the point guy to be a writer--Another words this like so many other investment books, should be and article instead of a book.
on February 13, 2006
Save your money. Never, never waste your funds on the drivel this author produces!!

A profitable trader would never have time enough to write even one tenth the quantity of words this person produces.

Find traders that actually make money to learn from. There are a few that have written good books.

As starting points:
For equities traders try: Professional Stock Trading
For futures traders try: Trading Day by Day

These are simply starting points, but are written by REAL traders, not worthless-book producers.