Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Hot Straw 9" - Blue (Reusable Straw, BPA Free Straw, Recyclable, Hot Liquid Drinking Straw) - 4 Pack by Hot Straw
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEM

on March 6, 2013
I was looking for a hot beverage straw that was long enough to fit my 8-1/2" tall coffee cup. The regular 5" or 6" coffee straws weren't long enough. The longer drink straws worked for cold beverages only. So I decided to give this a try. I received 3 straws that are double chambered and washable/reusable and they fit perfectly in my Starbucks tall travel cup. Easy to travel back and forth to work every day. Been using it for a couple weeks and plan to continue. Nice product and very durable!
on July 21, 2013
I got this after my dentist suggested I try drinking coffee or tea with a straw to avoid staining my teeth. I absolute love these straws! Also, I used to burn my mouth sometimes when my drink was too hot, but using a straw helps me avoid doing that. I really do love these. Occasionally I will run them through the dishwasher too - it's nice that you can do that.
on May 5, 2014
These straws completely do what they say they will in terms of syphoning hot liquids to one's mouth. The one area where they are lacking is that they are so tiny, there's no good way of cleaning them other than soaking them in hot liquid. I'm taking a star away for that.
on January 21, 2014
works well with my cups. the only reason I didn't give it a 5 star was because it is a tight fit for the openings in my cups(which look like the cup pictured), but I am able to push them in to use. I haven't burned myself since beginning to use them & I like the idea of reusable items!
on January 18, 2013
There are several reasons why you might want to drink hot liquids with a straw -- to keep them from spilling, to protect your pearly whites, to keep your lipstick in place, etc. What most people don't realize is that regular straws are not designed for hot liquids, and will melt and/or release chemicals as you drink. The Hot Straw is designed for hot liquids, super durable, and perfectly fills the slot in a to-go cup from Starbucks/Peets so you can avoid spills while you drive. I keep a few in rotation, with one always in my glove box. I've also given a bunch to coffee lover friends, and they are hooked.
on April 2, 2013
My dentist talked to me about coffee stains on my teeth.
I chose this straw so I could use it to bypass my teeth when drinking coffee or tea.
It fits through the lid hole and is long enough for 16oz cups that I order.
I've washed them in the lower rack of the dishwasher with no deterioration.
on October 20, 2013
These straws worked very good. I wish there was more in a package but other than that they are great. The two holes for a controlled sip part works awesome. I do wish they would make a package with round and flat straws. Maybe two of each. I took one star off because they seem a bit over priced. I they were in the $5-$7 dollar range i would have bought 3 more.
on February 9, 2013
I drink a lot of coffee and just bleached my teeth. This straw is perfect for drinking coffee on the go, it prevents harmful exposure to bpa, and keeps my teeth white. What straw could be better!
on May 29, 2013
Ordered these for drinking coffee to help prevent stain buildup on my teeth. Overall, I'm quite happy with the product, however the straws do not fit in to traditional lids that you might find at gas stations and coffee shops, as the picture might suggest. The straws do fit my own coffee cup, and because I brew my own coffee most of the time, they work well for me.

They are easy to clean, and surprisingly pleasant to drink from (I was skeptical about drinking hot beverages with a straw). They are also hard plastic and feel very durable. I'd recommend them again, but if you want straws to keep in the car or a purse for coffee shops (so that you don't need to use regular cold-drink straws), I'd look for a smaller model.
on March 6, 2013
This product works just as the description says! I am pleased with my purchase and have been using my hot straws everyday.