Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Fall Reading Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 348 reviews(5 star, Verified Purchases). See all 826 reviews
on January 17, 2016
In this movie you've got so many great actors coming together to make a really HILARIOUS film! I have seen this movie so many times I can honestly quote most of it. I would watch this movie a thousand times again because it's just THAT FUNNY! This movie is dirty, yes, and I wouldn't recommend it for anyone under the age of 13. I absolutely love the idea they went with here...that anything really could be a time machine. It was a great idea for a movie and it has a star-studded crew that makes up for a great, laugh out loud experience!
on July 20, 2015
Keepin' it short:
I bought this, and the sequel; I love a-l-l time travel movies, except one called TIME LAPSE.
Time Travel Movies seem to---like SUPERMAN movies---always have someone you HATE.
"Back To The Future" had Biff Tannen, t-h-i-s movie---like "BTTF"---has Crispen Glover and,
someone you hate named "Lou".
on May 5, 2017
This is the original hot tub movie and it's quite different from the sequel. Funny with great music and not offensive in any way. Buy this and skip the second 'movie'.
on October 3, 2014
Break out the big hair and AquaNet and get ready to laugh! Hot Tub Time Machine doesn't take itself seriously and that's what makes it great. Without any spoilers here... HTTM takes you on a ridiculous ride back to the decade of glam rock, bright shiny spandex and basically everything else that made the 80s awesome. Sex, drugs & rock and roll reign supreme, so definitely adults only on this one. It's raunchy, but oddly touching at the same time. Maybe it's just my nostalgia kicking in, but I'll tell you... the very end (watch all the way through the credits) is SO GOOD, I almost cried. No, seriously. Aside from the end being pure GENIUS, the movie is just a fun romp through time with enough 80s references to appease anyone who lived it and remembers it fondly. I've already watched it twice, and have no doubt this will be one of those movies I'll see 100 times.
on May 19, 2015
Hot Tub Time Machine is a very underrated piece of comedic genius. I laughed my ass off throughout this entire film. It does indeed have a hot tub which is a time machine. It's managed/repaired by Chevy Chase. It goes back to the 80's. It has John Cussac (I think I spelled that right). If you want to laugh, see this movie. It's not an intellectual masterpiece or a post modern commentary on the angsty teenage film from the 80's. It's just a good time. Stop taking yourself so seriously and laugh.
on September 25, 2017
Love this movie. Its a movie I can watch time and time again and not get bored.
on October 18, 2016
This is the best bad movie I've seen in a long time. Go in expecting it to be cheesy and have a good laugh.
on June 15, 2017
Have the best movies I've seen in a long time!
on August 12, 2017
One of the best movies ever.......
on July 11, 2016
I have been wanting to see this and it was definitely worth watching. It was funny and twisted and great.