Hot Tools Professional 1181 Curling Iron with Multi-Heat Control, Jumbo 1"
- 24K gold-plated barrel with extra-long cool tip and heavy duty, long-life heating element
- 85 watts of power for fast heat up to 428F
- Separate on-off switch allows rheostat to memorize favorite heat setting
- Heavy duty round 8ft swivel cord and Soft-Grip handle
- Ideal for all hair types
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
* Barrel: Extremely very smooth...so your hair resembles this effect after it is curled, your curls aren't looking raggedy and dry.
* Incredibly fast heat-up: gets extremely HOT HOT HOT in 60 sec! This is exactly what you need if you have thick, unruly hair.
* Smooth curls: you won't even need to use your flat iron...this is a one stop shop for the loose curl style you want
* Temperature memory: Set it and forget it...it won't move or change.
* Weight: Not heavy, arm won't be hurting when you're curling your hair, especially if you have a lot of hair like I do.
* Price: The price of this iron on Amazon also cannot be beat...I normally buy this brand from beauty supply stores and it's $30+
I just can't say enough great things about this iron, I also have the smaller version, and I like it as well. Hope this review helps you :)...don't wait and debate, get this one!
My hair is about 4 inches past my shoulders and VERY thick, so I turned the heating dial between 330-380 degrees and it's perfect. I think I could even go to a lower temperature next time to achieve loose waves. This is the perfect iron for me & it will definitely be a great replacement as my go-to curling hair tool.
I've attached a photo to show how great it worked for me! Hopefully, I could help those of you out there who are unsure of purchasing this iron.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Your hair will not stayed curled. I have tried using this curler so many times but it just doesn't make nice bouncy curls that stay. Rather the curls fall out almost instantly. Read morePublished 7 hours ago by Paula
This is a repeat purchase. I got one for me and my daughter and mine recently went out after a few years of use and I’m happy to replace it with the same one. Read morePublished 8 hours ago by Lynn
Gets really hot but hard to keep clean near the clamp. You have to take it apart.Published 22 hours ago by SCarolei
Great brand but the clamp crimped my hair so badly I returned it and ended up buying another one without it.Published 2 days ago by kittybobmeowpants
I have long hair and lots of it & hot tools is the only brand of curling iron I will use now. It gets hot enough to curl my thick hair and best of all, my curls stay all day! Read morePublished 2 days ago by Amazon Customer
I'm a fan of Hot Tools products but this one kind of let me down a bit. There was a slight flaw on the metal part of the barrel from manufacturing so it has a small bump (almost as... Read morePublished 2 days ago by malene