Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Month Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New album by morrisey Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 11, 2015
These cases are terrible. They do not hold the amount of cars they say they do, they have big spaces in the middle (for monster jam trucks) but they will not reasonably holds standard cars. The standard car slots have a space under the middle of the car, so that only the wheels are supported. This leads to the cars falling sideways down through the middle of the rows on top of each other.
I found a "thread organizer" that actually fits 48 cars securely. It is a clear case with double sided lids. I got some hotwheels logo stickers and put on them. They're perfect.
review image
317 helpful votes
318 helpful votes
99 comments|Report abuse
on June 14, 2017
My toddler loves hot wheels cars. I use to find them everywhere. On the floor, under the bed, in the couch. He had so many and they were everywhere. This helps us keep them organized. He loves to pull it around like a rolling suitcase.
on March 8, 2017
I think it's cool. My four year old prefers to have all his cars laying around everywhere in the room and doesn't really use it. That's a four year old for you!
on May 10, 2017
The case looks cool and my son was very excited to get it, but within the first couple days the plastic latch to hold this case closed stopped working. If you are looking for a large capacity hot wheel case I would check out other options.
on June 11, 2017
I bought this for my son last year, and loved it so much we bought him another one! This case is perfect for the kid who LOVES Hot Wheels cars! It is sturdy, and really does store 100 cars. He takes it to Grandma's for sleepovers, and loves carrying his "suitcase." The design is truly superior to all other comparable cases. It eliminated so much clutter! I will definitely buy a third as his collection grows :)
on November 11, 2017
I saw this item a lot cheaper at Walmart after I purchased but my grandson loves how he can roll it around. No complaints other then the price.
on December 21, 2015
It arrived faster than stated. It's heavy duty plastic and the wheels work perfect. Only down fall some of the larger trucks don't fit.
review image
8 helpful votes
9 helpful votes
on October 18, 2017
It's a little misleading. It will be hard to fit 100 cars in the case. We have about 60 in there now, and I do not see us adding 40 more....
on October 19, 2017
Great idea but all cars do not fit well and it’s difficult to shut it and keep cars organized. Half of the time we can’t even get it to close properly.
on March 19, 2017
Oh this item was so well rec'd by my grandson he loved the rolling feature. This item was nicer than expected. Wow!