Oil month Automotive HPC Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on November 11, 2015
These cases are terrible. They do not hold the amount of cars they say they do, they have big spaces in the middle (for monster jam trucks) but they will not reasonably holds standard cars. The standard car slots have a space under the middle of the car, so that only the wheels are supported. This leads to the cars falling sideways down through the middle of the rows on top of each other.
I found a "thread organizer" that actually fits 48 cars securely. It is a clear case with double sided lids. I got some hotwheels logo stickers and put on them. They're perfect.
review image
1111 comments| 441 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on March 2, 2014
This is the second car carry case I have bought for my 3 year old son. I got it because it looked durable and like it could hold a lot of cars. First of all, The latch at the top is hard to close, even for me. There is almost no way he could secure it by himself. Both the front and the back of the case hold cars and you have to secure a plastic screen on the one side before you close it so the cars on that side don't fall out. Again, no way my son could do this on his own. After a few months the hinge on the bottom broke and now it constantly falls apart. Finally, the Disney Cars cars do not fit in the individual slots, nor do some of the hot wheels cars. There are larger compartments to fit larger cars. Overall, it doesn't hold the number of cars I thought it would.
on December 4, 2017
I was a little iffy ordering this since there were a lot of negative reviews, but so glad we did. Well made plenty of room for cars. Yes you can fit 100 cars in there we actually got more than that in our case. There are different sized compartments and some spaces require smaller cars, while others you can put large trucks or several cars in a slot. Not a lot of options out there to store large quantities of HotWheels. My son loves this rolling case. I don't love the way it snaps inside to separate the each side, it is a little hard for my 5 year old to open. The reason for the 4 stars. Overall extremely impressed with this case and got it at a great price.
on December 30, 2017
My son loves his little car case and so do I. It is adorable! The only reason I give it 3 stars instead of 5 is because I feel the handle really should be designed to carry the weight of 100 Hot Wheels cars. This handle is made out of soft plastic instead of something metal and bends under the weight and it is only a short time before it will break, I'm sure. On the inside there is a cover that latches over one half of the case holding the cars stored in that compartment in place. On the other half of the case there is no cover so whenever the case is opened, by my son or any adult, most of the cars stored on that side come spilling out. I wish there was a cover for that half as well. Other than that, we love the case and this particular seller was great!
on February 21, 2018
Bought this for my 3½ year old nephew. The biggest annoyance and the reason only 3 stars, is how difficult it is to pack - even for an adult! Securing the inner plastic flap is not an intuitive process and could not be accomplished at all by the child. Can't count the number of times the adults tried to close the case only to have the cars tumble out! Once packed and closed, however, it stored bunches of his favorite cars and was easy for him to take to Nana's and back.
on December 28, 2015
I bought this for my 4yr old grandson. It was the highlight of Christmas. Never mind all the other toys he got. This Hot Wheels Car Case went with him everywhere, from outside in the back yard, to upstairs in the play room, to the other Grandparent's house and home. He takes it with him everywhere he goes.
on March 20, 2018
Storage space for vehicles inside of storage case is not great quality. If storage case is in the upright position, cars fall all over the place inside and do not stay in their compartments. My son does love this - the reason for my three stars - and the ability to roll it on wheels like a miniature suitcase is great for a little one.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on May 11, 2015
THIS IS A BAD PRODUCT
It looks great, I put 75 cars in it after trying various positions in the spaces, shut the plastic flap and went to fold it up and the clasp on the plastic flap gave way and all the cars dumped to the bottom and spilled out. OK Thought It was maybe operator erro. Replace cars in slots. ATTACH PLASTIC SEPARATOR - MAKING CERTAIN that it is latched securely. CAREFULLY, SLOWLY close the 2 halves...KERSPLAT!!!! All cars on floor again. NOW, with 2 people, putting all cars back - I hold the side with the cars and the plastic flap with my hand covering it and holding it in place..and the other person holding in the cars on the other side. We got it closed, but the outer latch would not secure easily, then, KERSPLAT...all cars on floor again. The plastic retainer fell off the hinges after the second try but we were able to put it back on. Third try...proceed with all of above all over again and had the other person hold the 2 halves together while I managed the outer atch. Good 2 adults 30 minutes to get it together. Baby came to get his present from Gramma. He pulled out the handle and it turned over and KERSPLAT!!! Latches popped and all cars on the floor again. Baby is willing to put cars away but not in this thing. One three year old could NEVER manage this...EVER! it is the WORST and most POORLY designed case I have EVER seen. I am sending this back. I LOOKS GOOD BUT DO NOT BUY THIS>One star is too high a rating.
on November 6, 2017
Hot Wheels 100-Car, Rolling Storage Case with Retractable Handle
Purchased this case for my grandson and he loves it. Very durable, easy to pack up your cars, pull up your handle and go. Great gift
on February 6, 2018
I got this to store all my son's cars in and thought it would be convenient if he wanted to take them to his grandparents house. However, the bottom constantly comes apart, causing cars to spill out all over. Once you get them in, good luck getting them out one at a time.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse