Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7, starting at $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 734 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 856 reviews
on March 2, 2014
This is the second car carry case I have bought for my 3 year old son. I got it because it looked durable and like it could hold a lot of cars. First of all, The latch at the top is hard to close, even for me. There is almost no way he could secure it by himself. Both the front and the back of the case hold cars and you have to secure a plastic screen on the one side before you close it so the cars on that side don't fall out. Again, no way my son could do this on his own. After a few months the hinge on the bottom broke and now it constantly falls apart. Finally, the Disney Cars cars do not fit in the individual slots, nor do some of the hot wheels cars. There are larger compartments to fit larger cars. Overall, it doesn't hold the number of cars I thought it would.
on April 6, 2016
It is VERY hard for an adult, much less a kid, to open and close this thing without all the cars falling out all over the place. It seems like it will be so cute and you will be so happy to have some cars organized. But it's not that great. The "100" cars thing is misleading - there aren't 100 actual slots. Some slots are bigger than others and fit multiple cars. So maybe it fits more than 100, but I would personally rather see one car per slot and that way it would be easier for my four year old to use it.

Top latch that holds the whole thing shut isn't that sturdy and I'm sure if my son used it more it would be broken already.
on December 28, 2015
I bought this for my 4yr old grandson. It was the highlight of Christmas. Never mind all the other toys he got. This Hot Wheels Car Case went with him everywhere, from outside in the back yard, to upstairs in the play room, to the other Grandparent's house and home. He takes it with him everywhere he goes.
on February 7, 2017
This car case broke the first week the six year old played with it. It came apart at the hinges. I'm so disappointed.
on June 14, 2017
My toddler loves hot wheels cars. I use to find them everywhere. On the floor, under the bed, in the couch. He had so many and they were everywhere. This helps us keep them organized. He loves to pull it around like a rolling suitcase.
on April 3, 2017
I do not see how people keep giving this product 4+ stars. I received this case in the morning, and by the afternoon, its was falling apart. Their is now way this can hold 100 cars and stay closed when lifted. It is supper flimsy and the pull handle bends in half. I would not recommend this product.
on March 17, 2017
Santa Claus got this for my son for Christmas. The door won't stay on hinges and it will not close if my son fills it to capacity. It's hard to get cars out without spilling the rest all over the place. Not the best case for store Hot Wheels for a 4-yr old.
on October 27, 2016
I have a 2 year old daughter and she has a big obsession with hot wheels. So I bought this and as soon as I opened the box, she immediately started rolling it around. I love that the compartment sizes varies because some of her cars are bigger and longer than eachother. This car case can literally hold it all. Its sturdy also. Couldn't be happier with this product.
on June 9, 2017
My son loves the rolling feature of this case because it makes it easier to bring his vast collection of cars from room to room on his own. Prior to purchasing this case he had cars in a plastic bin on a shelf. The bin was too heavy for him to lift and move to another room.This is a great storage option for kids that collect and play with lots of cars.
on May 11, 2015
THIS IS A BAD PRODUCT
It looks great, I put 75 cars in it after trying various positions in the spaces, shut the plastic flap and went to fold it up and the clasp on the plastic flap gave way and all the cars dumped to the bottom and spilled out. OK Thought It was maybe operator erro. Replace cars in slots. ATTACH PLASTIC SEPARATOR - MAKING CERTAIN that it is latched securely. CAREFULLY, SLOWLY close the 2 halves...KERSPLAT!!!! All cars on floor again. NOW, with 2 people, putting all cars back - I hold the side with the cars and the plastic flap with my hand covering it and holding it in place..and the other person holding in the cars on the other side. We got it closed, but the outer latch would not secure easily, then, KERSPLAT...all cars on floor again. The plastic retainer fell off the hinges after the second try but we were able to put it back on. Third try...proceed with all of above all over again and had the other person hold the 2 halves together while I managed the outer atch. Good 2 adults 30 minutes to get it together. Baby came to get his present from Gramma. He pulled out the handle and it turned over and KERSPLAT!!! Latches popped and all cars on the floor again. Baby is willing to put cars away but not in this thing. One three year old could NEVER manage this...EVER! it is the WORST and most POORLY designed case I have EVER seen. I am sending this back. I LOOKS GOOD BUT DO NOT BUY THIS>One star is too high a rating.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.