Lyft BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 11, 2015
These cases are terrible. They do not hold the amount of cars they say they do, they have big spaces in the middle (for monster jam trucks) but they will not reasonably holds standard cars. The standard car slots have a space under the middle of the car, so that only the wheels are supported. This leads to the cars falling sideways down through the middle of the rows on top of each other.
I found a "thread organizer" that actually fits 48 cars securely. It is a clear case with double sided lids. I got some hotwheels logo stickers and put on them. They're perfect.
review image
99 comments| 289 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 2, 2014
This is the second car carry case I have bought for my 3 year old son. I got it because it looked durable and like it could hold a lot of cars. First of all, The latch at the top is hard to close, even for me. There is almost no way he could secure it by himself. Both the front and the back of the case hold cars and you have to secure a plastic screen on the one side before you close it so the cars on that side don't fall out. Again, no way my son could do this on his own. After a few months the hinge on the bottom broke and now it constantly falls apart. Finally, the Disney Cars cars do not fit in the individual slots, nor do some of the hot wheels cars. There are larger compartments to fit larger cars. Overall, it doesn't hold the number of cars I thought it would.
on December 28, 2015
I bought this for my 4yr old grandson. It was the highlight of Christmas. Never mind all the other toys he got. This Hot Wheels Car Case went with him everywhere, from outside in the back yard, to upstairs in the play room, to the other Grandparent's house and home. He takes it with him everywhere he goes.
on February 7, 2017
This car case broke the first week the six year old played with it. It came apart at the hinges. I'm so disappointed.
on June 14, 2017
My toddler loves hot wheels cars. I use to find them everywhere. On the floor, under the bed, in the couch. He had so many and they were everywhere. This helps us keep them organized. He loves to pull it around like a rolling suitcase.
on April 3, 2017
I do not see how people keep giving this product 4+ stars. I received this case in the morning, and by the afternoon, its was falling apart. Their is now way this can hold 100 cars and stay closed when lifted. It is supper flimsy and the pull handle bends in half. I would not recommend this product.
on March 17, 2017
Santa Claus got this for my son for Christmas. The door won't stay on hinges and it will not close if my son fills it to capacity. It's hard to get cars out without spilling the rest all over the place. Not the best case for store Hot Wheels for a 4-yr old.
on June 9, 2017
My son loves the rolling feature of this case because it makes it easier to bring his vast collection of cars from room to room on his own. Prior to purchasing this case he had cars in a plastic bin on a shelf. The bin was too heavy for him to lift and move to another room.This is a great storage option for kids that collect and play with lots of cars.
on August 6, 2016
This case is the worst! Useless! I wish I had read the reviews before I purchased and gave to my son. All the cars fall out as soon as the case is opened, it doesn't hold them in, which is completely illogical. Also the hinges break apart non-stop, so he cries because he thinks its broken. I'm returning (which will break my son's heart), but there has to be a better product out there.
on March 8, 2017
I think it's cool. My four year old prefers to have all his cars laying around everywhere in the room and doesn't really use it. That's a four year old for you!