Industrial Deals HPC Magazine Deals Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TNF TNF TNF  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 11, 2015
These cases are terrible. They do not hold the amount of cars they say they do, they have big spaces in the middle (for monster jam trucks) but they will not reasonably holds standard cars. The standard car slots have a space under the middle of the car, so that only the wheels are supported. This leads to the cars falling sideways down through the middle of the rows on top of each other.
I found a "thread organizer" that actually fits 48 cars securely. It is a clear case with double sided lids. I got some hotwheels logo stickers and put on them. They're perfect.
review image
99 comments| 371 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 4, 2017
I was a little iffy ordering this since there were a lot of negative reviews, but so glad we did. Well made plenty of room for cars. Yes you can fit 100 cars in there we actually got more than that in our case. There are different sized compartments and some spaces require smaller cars, while others you can put large trucks or several cars in a slot. Not a lot of options out there to store large quantities of HotWheels. My son loves this rolling case. I don't love the way it snaps inside to separate the each side, it is a little hard for my 5 year old to open. The reason for the 4 stars. Overall extremely impressed with this case and got it at a great price.
on June 14, 2017
My toddler loves hot wheels cars. I use to find them everywhere. On the floor, under the bed, in the couch. He had so many and they were everywhere. This helps us keep them organized. He loves to pull it around like a rolling suitcase.
on March 8, 2017
I think it's cool. My four year old prefers to have all his cars laying around everywhere in the room and doesn't really use it. That's a four year old for you!
on June 11, 2017
I bought this for my son last year, and loved it so much we bought him another one! This case is perfect for the kid who LOVES Hot Wheels cars! It is sturdy, and really does store 100 cars. He takes it to Grandma's for sleepovers, and loves carrying his "suitcase." The design is truly superior to all other comparable cases. It eliminated so much clutter! I will definitely buy a third as his collection grows :)
on October 19, 2017
Great idea but all cars do not fit well and it’s difficult to shut it and keep cars organized. Half of the time we can’t even get it to close properly.
on March 19, 2017
Oh this item was so well rec'd by my grandson he loved the rolling feature. This item was nicer than expected. Wow!
on August 29, 2017
Sturdy case. Not sure if 100 cars will fit. Would have to be specific sizes of cars to utilize all compartments.
on January 27, 2017
I would think a product that had HotWheels name on it would be made better. It is kind of flimsy and some of the larger cars do not fit.
on April 23, 2017
The case has two sections with a divider and the front side continues to come out of the bottom rail. We cannot put cars in that area because they will fall. So it really fits 50 cars and nothing to hold them. The divider does not locked. If a kid opens it unless is flat, they all will come out. My 9 y/o son is very disappointed.