Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon thechi thechi thechi  Echo Dot Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

on November 11, 2015
These cases are terrible. They do not hold the amount of cars they say they do, they have big spaces in the middle (for monster jam trucks) but they will not reasonably holds standard cars. The standard car slots have a space under the middle of the car, so that only the wheels are supported. This leads to the cars falling sideways down through the middle of the rows on top of each other.
I found a "thread organizer" that actually fits 48 cars securely. It is a clear case with double sided lids. I got some hotwheels logo stickers and put on them. They're perfect.
review image
1010 comments| 409 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 11, 2018
Gift for Christmas for grandson, he's been collecting HotWheels, just like his dad his as a kid. Its great seeing a kid playing and using his imagination instead of being on some kind of device. This case holds a lot of his cars, he told me I have to hurry to fill up the empty spots....lol...
on June 14, 2017
My toddler loves hot wheels cars. I use to find them everywhere. On the floor, under the bed, in the couch. He had so many and they were everywhere. This helps us keep them organized. He loves to pull it around like a rolling suitcase.
on January 3, 2018
I don't think it holds 100 cars, and the orange divider fails to keep the cars from falling out when closing the case. I love that it has a handle and wheels though!!! Wish it would come in girly colors, my 4 year old daughter loves Hot Wheels, and she wanted one in purple 😕
on March 8, 2017
I think it's cool. My four year old prefers to have all his cars laying around everywhere in the room and doesn't really use it. That's a four year old for you!
on June 11, 2017
I bought this for my son last year, and loved it so much we bought him another one! This case is perfect for the kid who LOVES Hot Wheels cars! It is sturdy, and really does store 100 cars. He takes it to Grandma's for sleepovers, and loves carrying his "suitcase." The design is truly superior to all other comparable cases. It eliminated so much clutter! I will definitely buy a third as his collection grows :)
on August 29, 2017
Sturdy case. Not sure if 100 cars will fit. Would have to be specific sizes of cars to utilize all compartments.
on March 16, 2014
I was trying to organize and consolidate my son's plethora of hot wheels/matchbox cars, and i thought this would be a great solution, and make putting them away fun for him too. (Each little car could get its own "garage".) it does hold a TON of cars, in a range of sizes. It's just a little difficult for my 3 year old to open, and the divider on the inside does a fantastic job of keeping the cars on the one side in their place, but, again, it's difficult for my son to manipulate. He loves pulling it around by the handle, and taking his cars to different parts of the house to play.
on December 9, 2017
Very Nice Hot Wheel Case ... Made sturdy and easy for small children to open . Holds many cars.
on September 19, 2017
Perfect for what it is, now I just have to work on getting my 4-y/o to ENJOY putting all his cars away instead of it seeming like the typical 'clean-up' chore!