Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18_gno

on November 11, 2015
These cases are terrible. They do not hold the amount of cars they say they do, they have big spaces in the middle (for monster jam trucks) but they will not reasonably holds standard cars. The standard car slots have a space under the middle of the car, so that only the wheels are supported. This leads to the cars falling sideways down through the middle of the rows on top of each other.
I found a "thread organizer" that actually fits 48 cars securely. It is a clear case with double sided lids. I got some hotwheels logo stickers and put on them. They're perfect.
review image
1010 comments| 423 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on March 2, 2014
This is the second car carry case I have bought for my 3 year old son. I got it because it looked durable and like it could hold a lot of cars. First of all, The latch at the top is hard to close, even for me. There is almost no way he could secure it by himself. Both the front and the back of the case hold cars and you have to secure a plastic screen on the one side before you close it so the cars on that side don't fall out. Again, no way my son could do this on his own. After a few months the hinge on the bottom broke and now it constantly falls apart. Finally, the Disney Cars cars do not fit in the individual slots, nor do some of the hot wheels cars. There are larger compartments to fit larger cars. Overall, it doesn't hold the number of cars I thought it would.
on December 31, 2017
There are compartments on the inside for individual cars to fit into on both sides of the case. The problem is there is one divider that does not lock into place so it's challenging for my 5 year old (and the adults) to open or close it without all of the cars dumping out onto the floor. Very frustrating. Stupid design.
review image
on December 30, 2017
My son loves his little car case and so do I. It is adorable! The only reason I give it 3 stars instead of 5 is because I feel the handle really should be designed to carry the weight of 100 Hot Wheels cars. This handle is made out of soft plastic instead of something metal and bends under the weight and it is only a short time before it will break, I'm sure. On the inside there is a cover that latches over one half of the case holding the cars stored in that compartment in place. On the other half of the case there is no cover so whenever the case is opened, by my son or any adult, most of the cars stored on that side come spilling out. I wish there was a cover for that half as well. Other than that, we love the case and this particular seller was great!
on December 4, 2017
I was a little iffy ordering this since there were a lot of negative reviews, but so glad we did. Well made plenty of room for cars. Yes you can fit 100 cars in there we actually got more than that in our case. There are different sized compartments and some spaces require smaller cars, while others you can put large trucks or several cars in a slot. Not a lot of options out there to store large quantities of HotWheels. My son loves this rolling case. I don't love the way it snaps inside to separate the each side, it is a little hard for my 5 year old to open. The reason for the 4 stars. Overall extremely impressed with this case and got it at a great price.
on January 11, 2018
Gift for Christmas for grandson, he's been collecting HotWheels, just like his dad his as a kid. Its great seeing a kid playing and using his imagination instead of being on some kind of device. This case holds a lot of his cars, he told me I have to hurry to fill up the empty spots....lol...
on February 6, 2018
I got this to store all my son's cars in and thought it would be convenient if he wanted to take them to his grandparents house. However, the bottom constantly comes apart, causing cars to spill out all over. Once you get them in, good luck getting them out one at a time.
on November 11, 2017
I saw this item a lot cheaper at Walmart after I purchased but my grandson loves how he can roll it around. No complaints other then the price.
on January 3, 2018
I don't think it holds 100 cars, and the orange divider fails to keep the cars from falling out when closing the case. I love that it has a handle and wheels though!!! Wish it would come in girly colors, my 4 year old daughter loves Hot Wheels, and she wanted one in purple 😕
on November 13, 2016
Ordered this for my grandson for his birthday and he loves it! He has more Hot Wheels cars than what will fit in here. This will help a little to keep from stepping on the cars left on the floor plus let him bring his favorites wherever he goes. Built well, hard plastic and lots of room.