Your Garage Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 733 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 854 reviews
on March 2, 2014
This is the second car carry case I have bought for my 3 year old son. I got it because it looked durable and like it could hold a lot of cars. First of all, The latch at the top is hard to close, even for me. There is almost no way he could secure it by himself. Both the front and the back of the case hold cars and you have to secure a plastic screen on the one side before you close it so the cars on that side don't fall out. Again, no way my son could do this on his own. After a few months the hinge on the bottom broke and now it constantly falls apart. Finally, the Disney Cars cars do not fit in the individual slots, nor do some of the hot wheels cars. There are larger compartments to fit larger cars. Overall, it doesn't hold the number of cars I thought it would.
on April 6, 2016
It is VERY hard for an adult, much less a kid, to open and close this thing without all the cars falling out all over the place. It seems like it will be so cute and you will be so happy to have some cars organized. But it's not that great. The "100" cars thing is misleading - there aren't 100 actual slots. Some slots are bigger than others and fit multiple cars. So maybe it fits more than 100, but I would personally rather see one car per slot and that way it would be easier for my four year old to use it.

Top latch that holds the whole thing shut isn't that sturdy and I'm sure if my son used it more it would be broken already.
on August 27, 2016
Excellent product . Perfect to store 100 cars :)
review image review image review image review image
on December 28, 2015
I bought this for my 4yr old grandson. It was the highlight of Christmas. Never mind all the other toys he got. This Hot Wheels Car Case went with him everywhere, from outside in the back yard, to upstairs in the play room, to the other Grandparent's house and home. He takes it with him everywhere he goes.
on February 7, 2017
This car case broke the first week the six year old played with it. It came apart at the hinges. I'm so disappointed.
on July 16, 2017
Looks are Deceiving! We bought 2 for our grandsons and they are made cheaply, come apart at the bottom clasps and the plastic netting inside make it difficult to fit all cars - Recommend you shop around and buy one that will last. I'm tossing the 2 we have and will find a better one - Good luck!
on June 14, 2017
My toddler loves hot wheels cars. I use to find them everywhere. On the floor, under the bed, in the couch. He had so many and they were everywhere. This helps us keep them organized. He loves to pull it around like a rolling suitcase.
on April 18, 2017
It constantly fell apart at the hinge. We ended up having to return it because it wasn't suitable for my 4 year old to carry his cars. It's a shame, too, because he has hundreds and hundreds of hot wheels (his favorite toy) and this would have made it much easier for him to store them.
on April 3, 2017
I do not see how people keep giving this product 4+ stars. I received this case in the morning, and by the afternoon, its was falling apart. Their is now way this can hold 100 cars and stay closed when lifted. It is supper flimsy and the pull handle bends in half. I would not recommend this product.
on April 26, 2017
the item had a large scratch on one of the long sides, but we didn't bother to return as it was an Easter present. Works well with smaller cars but not too well for Disney Pixar diecast cars that are a bit too long.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.