Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18_gno

on January 13, 2016
five stars
review imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview image
0Comment| 120 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on July 30, 2017
My son is turning 3 and i got this for his birthday. I took a peek because some reviews thought they were fake Hot Wheels. Mine are definately real! We have an assortment of standard cars and a handful of unique like the Scooby Mystery van, Jetsons car, a Minecraft car, a canon, a tank, a helicopter.... i am debating whether to wrap the box or wrap individually. The cards they come on are a little shorter than the individual ones you buy in the store. That doesnt matter to me but thought it might if you are a collector. Overall, for $32 I got 50 unique cars, no duplicates. I am assuming I will have a very happy toddler. Now i just need to find a container for them. The box it comes in is noce but just a cardboard box and i dont think it would hold up long for a toddler.
on February 11, 2017
I bought these as valentines for my sons class but honestly they were all so cool I wanted my boys to keep them all. Really unique assortment of cars and unique vehicles from TV shows and even a minecraft mine- car, Really cool and all individually packaged. Would highly recommend as party favors or for any collector. My assortment was different from other reviewer as was the box not the cool looking metal look but fine nonetheless. Great assortment at a great price!
on January 4, 2018
My kids are so happy ! I bought the step2 hot wheels coaster and needed cars for the race trace part . These exceeded my expectations . Some have steel chassi . Made in Malaysia. We got 2018 series and my 6yr old was over the moon .my 3 yr old enjoyed the variety . No duplicates . One package cake damaged but not a big deal : a dollar a car is what it came out . I’d recommend
on November 10, 2016
I bought this for a Christmas present and at a great price! I like that it comes in a large container and also that each car is an individual. This would be perfect to buy and give to a child or children little by little. I haven't really looked too much at the cars that were sent but my guess they are pretty descent overall in selection. This is a perfect gift for the little hot wheel enthusiast in your life!
on April 4, 2017
Used this for potty training my youngest. Had to get a big box because my older son (4) wanted a reward to. It actually worked perfectly. Knowing that he would also get a car got him involved in the potty training. I frequently heard him asking his brother "Do you need to go potty? We get cars if you go potty!". Made training pretty quick. Loved that they were individually packaged. My children would not like them if they did not get to open the package!
on August 10, 2017
I love my set of the cars that came. I have received nice looking cars but mostly I was expecting more the realistic models but, I have received more fantasy cars. I am not mad I was disappointed. Overall the 50 pack is a random selection of cars that you will not get a double car.

My girlfriend wanted more metal cars and she was displeased on some selections of cars.
on January 16, 2018
my daughter loves these cars, she spends hours lining them up and putting them in the case i got her for them.
on September 9, 2017
Great assortment of brand new, still-in-original packaging, Hot Wheels cars. Seller shipped quickly and I'm a happy buyer.Hot Wheels Basic Car 50-Pack (Packaging May Vary)
on October 26, 2013
I bought 2 boxes of these in the same order in hopes I would get two boxes of different cars. But alas they are both the same cars. But my 2 yo old son isn't going to care that he has 2 of the same cars. He will just love that he has that many more. They are all 2011 models. Most are just regular cars, but they did have a little bumper car, mars rover, and the Mystery Machine. Some of the cars or trucks are pretty fun models. Well worth the purchase.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.