Your Garage Beauty LyingGame STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 454 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 483 reviews
on January 13, 2016
five stars
review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image
0Comment| 93 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 22, 2016
GREAT pack of cars! We got a really good variety, some classic cars, a few trucks, some bigger vehicles, vans, movie cars, glow in the dark cars, even a yellow submarine. My kids have been playing with them non-stop. They are actual die cast cars, sometimes with a few plastic pieces but mostly the durable Hot Wheels that I am used to. They also come individually packaged inside the big box, so you can use them for gifts a few at a time if you want. We used some of them as treats to help potty train my twins, some for "just because" gifts, and saved some for gifts later. We are very happy with this purchase, and will probably get another box of these for Christmas!
on February 11, 2017
I bought these as valentines for my sons class but honestly they were all so cool I wanted my boys to keep them all. Really unique assortment of cars and unique vehicles from TV shows and even a minecraft mine- car, Really cool and all individually packaged. Would highly recommend as party favors or for any collector. My assortment was different from other reviewer as was the box not the cool looking metal look but fine nonetheless. Great assortment at a great price!
on December 4, 2013
Just rec'd today. Our 3year old LOVES cars so we thought this was a great deal and good starter set. Plus it saved us time looking through cars at the store (never a good assortment there). Each car is individually packaged and the box is pretty sturdy (lock is not real but that doesn't matter for us). Glanced through the cars tonight and we're excited to see our son's face on Christmas (this is a Santa gift). I didn't see any duplicates. There was a helicopter, bumper car, vw bug, scooby doo mystery van, hot rod and other neat cars/trucks etc. Overall I think this is a really good buy, would recommend.

***** UPDATE ****** Ordered another box to have as a back up. Thought it would have different cars in it since description of the item is assortment. Nope. We are fine with that though. Thought I'd share that the box itself has a good assortment in it, no duplicates but we bought another box and my mom bought one for another grandchild and they are all the same cars inside. Still a great deal/price for the set.
on January 2, 2015
This is a great set of cars, which I paid $39.99 for, in Dec 2014 after a $10 price drop from the usual retail price of $49.99 (which you can find for a few dollars more at just about any retail store or online).

The cars are individually packaged, which is nice, because you can hand each car out as a present. Of course, there is a nice variety of cars. My son loves these cars and so far none have broken, even through they get tossed around on a daily basis!

If you can get them at this price, it's a great deal! If not, keep in mind that single cars sell for $1 each at most retail stores!
on March 15, 2017
Hot wheels have always been a quality toy for any age, though nothing is like the ones from the 80's back. I ordered 2 of these for my 3 year old for Christmas over a year ago. Packaging was standard, everything was great. The problem was i ordered them together and i got duplicate packs. So this year he put his duplicates, which he played with and enjoyed, up for sale. He made $35 and i took him to a little shop i found that stills sells them 2 for a buck still in the package. He made a killing. He'll be 5 in May.

Bottom line: if you order multiple packages, space them out.
on March 6, 2017
Buyers should be aware that these are being opened and rummaged though before shipping. Not a big deal if buying for a child gift but still annoying that Hot Wheel collectors had to get involved.
on January 18, 2017
This set has such a variety! It's not just basic cars, but quite a few unique vehicles mixed in. Please note that the cars are individually packaged, which is great if you're a reseller, but a little annoying if you're a regular consumer. We removed them all from their packages and loaded them into the Mega Hauler as a Christmas gift for my son. Some are oddly sized/shaped, like space ships and monster trucks, so they would only fit on top of the Mega Hauler.
on August 5, 2016
This was a perfect gift for my 3 year old son, he was so excited when he opened the "big box" of cars. I bought him a case to put his cars into and I am glad I did as the box that comes with this set is just made of cheap cardboard and would never hold up to my 3 year old's use. The cars themselves are all Hot Wheels and are all different. We got a yellow submarine, 2 different bat mobiles, a variety of race cars, motorcycles and trucks. All that matters to me is they are hot wheels and that my son loves them. He has been playing with them everyday and is enjoying them!!

I have included a couple of pics that show some of the cars, trucks and motorcycles that came with the set... the case has a whole other side that is full of cars that came with this set, too.
review image review image
on November 8, 2016
My son has a TON of Hot Wheels cars so I was a little reluctant to buy this because I didn't want a bunch of duplicates. There were so many I had never even seen before and I'm pretty sure there may have only been 1 or 2 duplicates but in a different color then what he has. He will be soooo happy to receive this for Christmas. And for the price of $33 I could not pass it up!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.