Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on January 13, 2016
five stars
review imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview image
126 people found this helpful
on July 30, 2017
My son is turning 3 and i got this for his birthday. I took a peek because some reviews thought they were fake Hot Wheels. Mine are definately real! We have an assortment of standard cars and a handful of unique like the Scooby Mystery van, Jetsons car, a Minecraft car, a canon, a tank, a helicopter.... i am debating whether to wrap the box or wrap individually. The cards they come on are a little shorter than the individual ones you buy in the store. That doesnt matter to me but thought it might if you are a collector. Overall, for $32 I got 50 unique cars, no duplicates. I am assuming I will have a very happy toddler. Now i just need to find a container for them. The box it comes in is noce but just a cardboard box and i dont think it would hold up long for a toddler.
5 people found this helpful
on September 5, 2016
I'm a teacher at a preschool and my boys (sometimes the girls) love their hot wheels cars. This pack is amazing and it gives you a wonderful variety. I never put more than one 20 cars out for them to play with at a time, so this pack allows me to mix it up every couple of weeks or wait for some to break (which none have yet) and just easily replace them. I also have to keep the box on a top shelf because the boys want me to open up a new car everyday. A great buy!
7 people found this helpful
on January 4, 2018
My nephew loved it! He was so excited and couldn't wait to open each individually wrapped vehicle. My brother-in-law? Not so much! LOL. He had a look of shock on his face and stated something along the lines "These take so long to pick up... and now he has 50 more!"

Mission accomplished! That's what uncles are for, right?
6 people found this helpful
on March 15, 2017
Hot wheels have always been a quality toy for any age, though nothing is like the ones from the 80's back. I ordered 2 of these for my 3 year old for Christmas over a year ago. Packaging was standard, everything was great. The problem was i ordered them together and i got duplicate packs. So this year he put his duplicates, which he played with and enjoyed, up for sale. He made $35 and i took him to a little shop i found that stills sells them 2 for a buck still in the package. He made a killing. He'll be 5 in May.

Bottom line: if you order multiple packages, space them out.
4 people found this helpful
on January 2, 2015
This is a great set of cars, which I paid $39.99 for, in Dec 2014 after a $10 price drop from the usual retail price of $49.99 (which you can find for a few dollars more at just about any retail store or online).

The cars are individually packaged, which is nice, because you can hand each car out as a present. Of course, there is a nice variety of cars. My son loves these cars and so far none have broken, even through they get tossed around on a daily basis!

If you can get them at this price, it's a great deal! If not, keep in mind that single cars sell for $1 each at most retail stores!
7 people found this helpful
on February 11, 2017
I bought these as valentines for my sons class but honestly they were all so cool I wanted my boys to keep them all. Really unique assortment of cars and unique vehicles from TV shows and even a minecraft mine- car, Really cool and all individually packaged. Would highly recommend as party favors or for any collector. My assortment was different from other reviewer as was the box not the cool looking metal look but fine nonetheless. Great assortment at a great price!
4 people found this helpful
on January 4, 2018
My kids are so happy ! I bought the step2 hot wheels coaster and needed cars for the race trace part . These exceeded my expectations . Some have steel chassi . Made in Malaysia. We got 2018 series and my 6yr old was over the moon .my 3 yr old enjoyed the variety . No duplicates . One package cake damaged but not a big deal : a dollar a car is what it came out . I’d recommend
2 people found this helpful
on September 12, 2015
Hot Wheels cars are awesome for my twin boys. They use them to zoom around a room, on toy car ramps, in the car while we drive. Fun play just about anywhere. 50 of them for about a dollar each is great. They can get new ones as various rewards/surprises without breaking the bank.

I got a good, diverse pack. I may have a duplicate in there somewhere, but nothing I even really noticed. As per the Hot Wheels reputation these are mostly various forms of cars rather than construction/emergency vehicles etc. A lot of specialty and fantasy cars.

While my boys like both Hot Wheels and Matchbox, they tend to prefer matchbox because it is closer to real life vehicles they see all the time whereas hot wheels are more like specialty cars. But, they definitely love these too. Any kind of car will do.
One person found this helpful
on January 18, 2017
This set has such a variety! It's not just basic cars, but quite a few unique vehicles mixed in. Please note that the cars are individually packaged, which is great if you're a reseller, but a little annoying if you're a regular consumer. We removed them all from their packages and loaded them into the Mega Hauler as a Christmas gift for my son. Some are oddly sized/shaped, like space ships and monster trucks, so they would only fit on top of the Mega Hauler.
One person found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.