Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Month Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on January 13, 2016
five stars
review imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview image
108 helpful votes
109 helpful votes
on August 5, 2016
This was a perfect gift for my 3 year old son, he was so excited when he opened the "big box" of cars. I bought him a case to put his cars into and I am glad I did as the box that comes with this set is just made of cheap cardboard and would never hold up to my 3 year old's use. The cars themselves are all Hot Wheels and are all different. We got a yellow submarine, 2 different bat mobiles, a variety of race cars, motorcycles and trucks. All that matters to me is they are hot wheels and that my son loves them. He has been playing with them everyday and is enjoying them!!

I have included a couple of pics that show some of the cars, trucks and motorcycles that came with the set... the case has a whole other side that is full of cars that came with this set, too.
review imagereview image
7 helpful votes
8 helpful votes
on January 18, 2017
This set has such a variety! It's not just basic cars, but quite a few unique vehicles mixed in. Please note that the cars are individually packaged, which is great if you're a reseller, but a little annoying if you're a regular consumer. We removed them all from their packages and loaded them into the Mega Hauler as a Christmas gift for my son. Some are oddly sized/shaped, like space ships and monster trucks, so they would only fit on top of the Mega Hauler.
on March 17, 2017
Mix pack of individually packed miscellaneous cars, trucks and other hot-wheels. Love this pack.
on March 13, 2017
My four year old was ecstatic when he opened this for his birthday! They are very cool cars and each packaged individually! (Exactly as you buy them in the store). Absolutely worth the money.
on March 31, 2017
This is a great item if you are needing gifts for gift bags or trying to start a collection.
The cars come in a small package. There is a huge variety and there are no repeats.
Since Hot Wheels came out almost 50 years ago, the price has remained the same.
Approximately $1.00 per car.
on April 10, 2014
What a great value- this was almost twice as many cars as come with most sets and is fully packed with individually packaged cars. Wide variety, which I understand varies from box to box. Mine had everything from a cement mixer to Scooby Doo van, all kinds of race cars
3 helpful votes
on March 31, 2014
A wonderful way to make your nephew happy and anger their parents! I bought these for my nephew and he just couldn't believe how many there were, it was an awesome experience watching him go through every single one.

The best part, though, was watching his parents realize that they had 50 hot wheels cars that were going to be everywhere!!!
4 helpful votes
5 helpful votes
on August 30, 2017
These were more than fine for the price. It's not a selection we would have picked out ourselves. Most were pretty basic but there were a few cool ones thrown in. My only issue is that we received 49 cars instead of 50. All of the kids were happy though.
on November 6, 2017
Wow, this is a Christmas gift for my son and I want it for my self. It has a lot of cars that you can't find on stores, a lot of JDM rides and classic muscles.
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.