Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts STEM Book House Cleaning siliconvalley siliconvalley siliconvalley  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 438 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 466 reviews
on January 13, 2016
five stars
review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image
on January 8, 2011
At the cost of $1 per car, you can't beat this. The variety is great. It has imaginary cars, real cars, and even a motorcycle and some planes. I don't think a reviewer should mark down the durability just because the box is cardboard. The durability of hot wheels cars is (and always have been) excellent. My 2-year-old son regularly smashes these cars into each other (and into walls, his sisters, etc.) and they still work perfectly.
on March 13, 2017
We got this set for my son, who is mad about Hot Wheels. This is a great selection with a lot of variety, and he's been thrilled with the ones he has received (we are gradually giving them to him one at a time).

In our box were some really neat little cars, like the one from The Simpsons, and a couple of funny novelty ones (a toilet one and a toaster one). Plus some utility vehicles (school bus, SWAT vehicle), some nice sports models, some cool real-world ones (like a Tesla), and the usual wacky Hot Wheels concept cars. And as others have said, no duplicates in the box. This is a very carefully thought-out collection.

For those looking for a cool selection of toy cars for kids, I highly recommend this set.
on July 22, 2016
GREAT pack of cars! We got a really good variety, some classic cars, a few trucks, some bigger vehicles, vans, movie cars, glow in the dark cars, even a yellow submarine. My kids have been playing with them non-stop. They are actual die cast cars, sometimes with a few plastic pieces but mostly the durable Hot Wheels that I am used to. They also come individually packaged inside the big box, so you can use them for gifts a few at a time if you want. We used some of them as treats to help potty train my twins, some for "just because" gifts, and saved some for gifts later. We are very happy with this purchase, and will probably get another box of these for Christmas!
on March 15, 2017
Hot wheels have always been a quality toy for any age, though nothing is like the ones from the 80's back. I ordered 2 of these for my 3 year old for Christmas over a year ago. Packaging was standard, everything was great. The problem was i ordered them together and i got duplicate packs. So this year he put his duplicates, which he played with and enjoyed, up for sale. He made $35 and i took him to a little shop i found that stills sells them 2 for a buck still in the package. He made a killing. He'll be 5 in May.

Bottom line: if you order multiple packages, space them out.
on August 5, 2016
This was a perfect gift for my 3 year old son, he was so excited when he opened the "big box" of cars. I bought him a case to put his cars into and I am glad I did as the box that comes with this set is just made of cheap cardboard and would never hold up to my 3 year old's use. The cars themselves are all Hot Wheels and are all different. We got a yellow submarine, 2 different bat mobiles, a variety of race cars, motorcycles and trucks. All that matters to me is they are hot wheels and that my son loves them. He has been playing with them everyday and is enjoying them!!

I have included a couple of pics that show some of the cars, trucks and motorcycles that came with the set... the case has a whole other side that is full of cars that came with this set, too.
review image review image
on April 4, 2017
Used this for potty training my youngest. Had to get a big box because my older son (4) wanted a reward to. It actually worked perfectly. Knowing that he would also get a car got him involved in the potty training. I frequently heard him asking his brother "Do you need to go potty? We get cars if you go potty!". Made training pretty quick. Loved that they were individually packaged. My children would not like them if they did not get to open the package!
on November 6, 2016
I have noticed the brand Hot Wheels. I've been interested in cars for children, particularly models of the smallest sizes. They're so varied that sometimes come into the store and are at a loss. To help me come baby. He immediately chooses one, any model. Cars are decorated with different inscriptions, figures, drawings.
The model is made of durable safe materials. Usually, the top is metal and bottom is plastic, but it is hard to break almost impossible. Wheel too tightly attached. Even once they have not fallen off.
The child enjoys playing with toy cars Hot Wheels. From them he builds a train and admiring him lying on the floor.
The only downside I think that because of its small size, I every night looking for them under sofas or in different corners of the house.Hot Wheels Basic Car 50-Pack (Packaging May Vary)
review image
on March 19, 2017
Awesome set with some really fun cars. I was ho early delighted at some of the cool vehicles I found. I work with 4 and 5 year olds who adore them. And you can't beat the price.
They aren't made like they used to be however, doors don't open. But, for a buck a piece, I'm not complaining.
on March 13, 2017
My four year old was ecstatic when he opened this for his birthday! They are very cool cars and each packaged individually! (Exactly as you buy them in the store). Absolutely worth the money.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.