Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Garnet Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon thechi thechi thechi  Echo Dot Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

on January 13, 2016
five stars
review imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview image
0Comment| 120 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on September 9, 2017
Great assortment of brand new, still-in-original packaging, Hot Wheels cars. Seller shipped quickly and I'm a happy buyer.Hot Wheels Basic Car 50-Pack (Packaging May Vary)
on January 8, 2017
They all different-I had a few cool items-ducati, batman car, some nice cars I do not have. add some photos.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview image
on September 5, 2017
Bought this for the grand kids.. well see how much our kids love the sound after a week :)
on July 20, 2017
Fun for kids and very good quality. My son is pretty rough with these Hot Wheels and they are very durable. This set is great because there are so many different variations.
on December 12, 2017
I decided to use about 35 of my son's old hotwheels for our Christmas tree this year and I got him this to replace the ones I was using and he loved it!!! This 50 pack was amazing...each car was individually packaged all different sizes and even some planes and little dirt bikes....my 3 year old absolutely enjoyed opening each one and seeing how they were all different...not one car was duplicated!!!
on July 25, 2016
This is a great pack of quality hot wheels cars. My son loved opening the packages and seeing all the new cars. He continues to love playing with them. They are exactly what you would expect from hot wheels. This is a great product and a great way to buy a bunch of hot wheels.
on September 12, 2017
Great product and handed all of these out at this years Hot Rod Power Tour
on August 11, 2017
I bought this as a great birthday gift I plan on buying it again in the future
on October 3, 2017
This package was amazing. The cars are excellent quality. Each is packaged just like at the retail stores. We use the cars to reward our child. This would also be great for party favors. I would highly recommend.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.