BCA Month Salon Beauty Best Books of the Month Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on January 13, 2016
five stars
review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image
0Comment| 108 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 15, 2017
Hot wheels have always been a quality toy for any age, though nothing is like the ones from the 80's back. I ordered 2 of these for my 3 year old for Christmas over a year ago. Packaging was standard, everything was great. The problem was i ordered them together and i got duplicate packs. So this year he put his duplicates, which he played with and enjoyed, up for sale. He made $35 and i took him to a little shop i found that stills sells them 2 for a buck still in the package. He made a killing. He'll be 5 in May.

Bottom line: if you order multiple packages, space them out.
on August 5, 2016
This was a perfect gift for my 3 year old son, he was so excited when he opened the "big box" of cars. I bought him a case to put his cars into and I am glad I did as the box that comes with this set is just made of cheap cardboard and would never hold up to my 3 year old's use. The cars themselves are all Hot Wheels and are all different. We got a yellow submarine, 2 different bat mobiles, a variety of race cars, motorcycles and trucks. All that matters to me is they are hot wheels and that my son loves them. He has been playing with them everyday and is enjoying them!!

I have included a couple of pics that show some of the cars, trucks and motorcycles that came with the set... the case has a whole other side that is full of cars that came with this set, too.
review image review image
on January 18, 2017
This set has such a variety! It's not just basic cars, but quite a few unique vehicles mixed in. Please note that the cars are individually packaged, which is great if you're a reseller, but a little annoying if you're a regular consumer. We removed them all from their packages and loaded them into the Mega Hauler as a Christmas gift for my son. Some are oddly sized/shaped, like space ships and monster trucks, so they would only fit on top of the Mega Hauler.
on January 8, 2011
At the cost of $1 per car, you can't beat this. The variety is great. It has imaginary cars, real cars, and even a motorcycle and some planes. I don't think a reviewer should mark down the durability just because the box is cardboard. The durability of hot wheels cars is (and always have been) excellent. My 2-year-old son regularly smashes these cars into each other (and into walls, his sisters, etc.) and they still work perfectly.
on March 17, 2017
Mix pack of individually packed miscellaneous cars, trucks and other hot-wheels. Love this pack.
on July 28, 2017
Good selection of cars, however, 1 was broken (bent axel so it doesn't roll.) My kid loved opening them. Also would be a great thing for a parent to use as incentives for good behavior, chores, etc. as they all come individually wrapped.
on September 10, 2017
These were so awesome my daughter loved them especially since they come in individual packages she had tons of fun just opening them. No repeats all different a must have makes a wonderful present.
on March 13, 2017
My four year old was ecstatic when he opened this for his birthday! They are very cool cars and each packaged individually! (Exactly as you buy them in the store). Absolutely worth the money.
on July 25, 2017
I was surprised at how many cool vehicles we got! I was expecting just basic cars, but we got helicopters, motorcycles, trucks, tanks, and various cartoon themed ones.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.