Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $0.99 shipping
+ $5.00 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Hot Wheels Mega Hauler
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Easy and fun load and hauler for Hot Wheels vehicles
- Layer upon layer, load your favorite cars, lift and go!
- Built to transport cargo in sleek style
- Expands to hold up to 50 Hot Wheels vehicles on 6 levels
- Connect the Mega Hauler to Hot Wheels orange tracks
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
CHOKING HAZARD -- Toy contains a marble. Not for children under 3 yrs.
CHOKING HAZARD -- This toy is a marble. Not for children under 3 yrs.
CHOKING HAZARD -- This toy is a small ball. Not for children under 3 yrs.
CHOKING HAZARD -- Children under 8 yrs. can choke or suffocate on uninflated or broken balloons. Adult supervision required. Keep uninflated balloons from children. Discard broken balloons at once.
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
CHOKING HAZARD -- Toy contains a small ball. Not for children under 3 yrs.
From the Manufacturer
A Big Hauler for Bigger Adventures! New cars are arriving to Hot Wheels City in the new Hot Wheels Mega Hauler. This massive hauler can be loaded with more than 50 cars in its six expandable levels-and that's just the beginning! Connect the Mega Hauler to Hot Wheels orange track and roll your cars into play! Each sold separately.
Top Customer Reviews
1. When the top is extended you can't open the can of the big rig, it is obstructed by the first level above cab height.
2. It only holds cars on the lower levels. Like race cars. My son's off road models, fire engines and even a couple of his police cars are too tall to go anywhere but the top row. Same with the 2 cars that fit in the cab, they have to be super low-profile race cars or the cab doesn't click shut.
3. The wheels are super wobbly and I'm pretty sure will break after he's had it for longer than the 2 days we are currently at.
4. Designing it so that it could close at least a little would've been great. Expecting anything to click shut and hold cars in place would be asking too much at this price, but then it may have been a convenience I would've been willing to pay for.
I would give this a one star in design/functionality/quality, but my kid loves it in spite of its short comings. At least for the next few days....