Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $5.00 shipping
Hot Wheels Mega Hauler
|You Save:||$1.26 (8%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Easy and fun load and hauler for hot wheels vehicles
- Layer upon layer, load your favorite cars, lift and go
- Built to transport cargo in sleek style
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Toy contains a marble. Not for children under 3 yrs.
CHOKING HAZARD -- This toy is a marble. Not for children under 3 yrs.
CHOKING HAZARD -- This toy is a small ball. Not for children under 3 yrs.
CHOKING HAZARD -- Children under 8 yrs. can choke or suffocate on uninflated or broken balloons. Adult supervision required. Keep uninflated balloons from children. Discard broken balloons at once.
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
CHOKING HAZARD -- Toy contains a small ball. Not for children under 3 yrs.
From the manufacturer
A big hauler for bigger adventures! new cars are arriving to hot wheels city in the new hot wheels mega hauler. This massive hauler can be loaded with more than 50 cars in its six expandable levels-and that's just the beginning! connect the mega hauler to hot wheels orange track and roll your cars into play! each sold separately.
Top Customer Reviews
He generally loads this up with his favorite cards and pushes it to his destination in the house. So its a hit with him and thats all that matters to us.
Its great that it has a dual purpose hauling and playing.
1. When the top is extended you can't open the can of the big rig, it is obstructed by the first level above cab height.
2. It only holds cars on the lower levels. Like race cars. My son's off road models, fire engines and even a couple of his police cars are too tall to go anywhere but the top row. Same with the 2 cars that fit in the cab, they have to be super low-profile race cars or the cab doesn't click shut.
3. The wheels are super wobbly and I'm pretty sure will break after he's had it for longer than the 2 days we are currently at.
4. Designing it so that it could close at least a little would've been great. Expecting anything to click shut and hold cars in place would be asking too much at this price, but then it may have been a convenience I would've been willing to pay for.
I would give this a one star in design/functionality/quality, but my kid loves it in spite of its short comings. At least for the next few days....
I wanted something he could play with and also something that could hold his cars.
This Mega Hauler can hold 50 cars. This will hold some trucks but the bigger vehicles (higher) will only fit on the very top level. There are 6 levels.
I was honestly expecting better quality, but this is mainly made out of all plastic.
The very bottom of the hauler will house a few of the very thin cars and you have to put them in from the side.
My husband said you can also attach a track to the top of the hauler on each end, but there's a stop so the inside line of cars will be stationary. I'm not sure what the purpose of that would be exactly. Overall it is great storage for all those cars laying around.