Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on April 10, 2017
If your child loves cars, this is a great buy! Purchased this for my son for Christmas and he plays with it over and over and even likes to take some cars with him in his pocket when we go to different places.
on September 22, 2011
I remember my first race track waaaaaaayyyy back in the `60`s, and all those cool cars. Our grandson kept saying he wanted a" race car track ", (he`s 3 now), so we set out looking for one. My wife had gotten him several Hot Wheels cars and he loved them. I remembered how tough they were with all my crash and bang back in my younger days, so we happened upon this set on Amazon. The price was good, there were all different models in the pack, so we ordered it. When he opened it ,
man was he excited! He started rolling them around really easily at first,... then the crashes, the smashes, the "big jumps"
ahh to be a kid again.
Well, he`s had them for over a month now, they`re still rolling along. It`s a pretty cool thing to watch your grand kids
enjoy something that you remember from your childhood. As a matter of fact, I think I still have one or two of my old Hot Wheels from back then, I wonder if he wants race poppa?
on October 15, 2015
Who doesn't like little cars. Your little one can never have to many little cars to share with their little friends when they come over for play dates. My son loves these cars and has so many of them. He tries to take them all in the bath for tubby time hahaha. I only allow a couple to go in at bath time though.
on February 28, 2014
I bought these in addition to the Loop & Jump set for my nephew for Christmas. He loves having multiple cars to run down the track at one time.
on August 31, 2012
Bought this for one of my grandsons. He absolutely loves it. Hasn't put it down or stopped playing with it since it arrived.
on January 14, 2017
Son loves these cars they are all over the house.
on June 6, 2012
I had purchased this pack of cars for my 2 year old son. Not only did the cars come quickly, but they also were well packaged - and a pretty good deal! The only issue I had (and this is minor) is just the lack of tracking info, but the cars came before the expected date, so it wasn't a big deal. Did I mention the appeal of small. brightly colored cars to little guys?
on September 3, 2012
My girls love playing with toy cars :-) this brand is really sturdy and they love the colors and style. Amazon has a great price too!! I was paying between 2 and 4 bucks per car at the store.. this was a nice find. my girls play with them all of the time.. i wash them almost once a week too and the paint is still great.

Great gift :-)
on July 3, 2015
Nephew LOVED them
2 helpful votes
on September 29, 2013
This was a gift for my grandson and he absolutely loves the Hot Wheels cars. Both he and I feel you can never have too many Hot Wheels. And it's great to play with him with them too. Thanks for making this gift so easy to find and give.
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question