Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Hot Wheels 10 Car Pack (Styles May Vary)
Workplace Solutions Best Kids' Books of the Year Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Our Best Wines Holiday Savings with 1¢ Shipping Gifts for Him hgg16 Get up to $100 back on House Cleaning services westworld westworld westworld  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Outdoor Deals on Amazon

Showing 1-10 of 58 reviews(verified purchases). Show all reviews
on July 15, 2007
I like Hotwheels, and I have been a fan of the models since a long time ago. This new 10 Pack come in several combonations. The one I got had the new Camaro in it, and the original Batman car. I don't know if all what ships from Amazon has the same cars or not. So don't rely on the picture they have for this item, you might be in for a nice surprise. The shipping was fast, and the item was in excellent condition.
on October 15, 2015
Who doesn't like little cars. Your little one can never have to many little cars to share with their little friends when they come over for play dates. My son loves these cars and has so many of them. He tries to take them all in the bath for tubby time hahaha. I only allow a couple to go in at bath time though.
VINE VOICEon May 19, 2009
We got this so our two year old would have a selection of cars to go with the track we got him. He's not very picky about what the cars look like so the random selection in this pack worked fine for him. Our pack was about half conventional classic cars and half futuristic/imaginative cars. Works well with the track.
on May 25, 2010
For all the times you want to relive LA rush hour traffic, you'll need lots of cars. This is a quick and easy way to get plenty more for your collection. Varied, as good a quality as any other modern Hot Wheels car, and of course my boys love them.
on January 14, 2009
These cars re wonderful! The colors and shapes are fantastic and the size is just right to fit in any toddlers little hands. We bought both our 3 year old grandsons these and each loved them. The are made to last and be used daily.
on September 29, 2013
This was a gift for my grandson and he absolutely loves the Hot Wheels cars. Both he and I feel you can never have too many Hot Wheels. And it's great to play with him with them too. Thanks for making this gift so easy to find and give.
on September 3, 2012
My girls love playing with toy cars :-) this brand is really sturdy and they love the colors and style. Amazon has a great price too!! I was paying between 2 and 4 bucks per car at the store.. this was a nice find. my girls play with them all of the time.. i wash them almost once a week too and the paint is still great.

Great gift :-)
on June 6, 2012
I had purchased this pack of cars for my 2 year old son. Not only did the cars come quickly, but they also were well packaged - and a pretty good deal! The only issue I had (and this is minor) is just the lack of tracking info, but the cars came before the expected date, so it wasn't a big deal. Did I mention the appeal of small. brightly colored cars to little guys?
on September 22, 2011
I remember my first race track waaaaaaayyyy back in the `60`s, and all those cool cars. Our grandson kept saying he wanted a" race car track ", (he`s 3 now), so we set out looking for one. My wife had gotten him several Hot Wheels cars and he loved them. I remembered how tough they were with all my crash and bang back in my younger days, so we happened upon this set on Amazon. The price was good, there were all different models in the pack, so we ordered it. When he opened it ,
man was he excited! He started rolling them around really easily at first,... then the crashes, the smashes, the "big jumps"
ahh to be a kid again.
Well, he`s had them for over a month now, they`re still rolling along. It`s a pretty cool thing to watch your grand kids
enjoy something that you remember from your childhood. As a matter of fact, I think I still have one or two of my old Hot Wheels from back then, I wonder if he wants race poppa?
on December 28, 2010
When I was a kid I used this same brand. I bought this collection of cars for my nephew. He loved it! They are very good quality.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question