Lyft Industrial Deals HPC Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18_gno

on December 26, 2015
I purchased this set for my 5 year old nephew for Christmas. The excitement mounted for all of us, as we fiddled to build the tracks. After what seemed like forever, with my nephew bouncing impatiently nearby, we inserted the batteries, turned on the switch, heard the motor running, placed a car on the track, and ..... NOTHING HAPPENED! We tried car after car, from every possible point on the track, and they refused to run. We looked at a clip on Youtube with how this is supposed to work, just to be certain, but again, NOTHING! Well, it was absolutely heart wrenching, as the excitement subsided and turned to utter disappointment on my nephew's face.

All I could do, was promise him that I would replace it. However, although I was promptly offered a refund of the $72.99 I paid for it, the carrier fee of approximately US$47 was not refunded, and would have to be paid yet again, when I purchase the replacement. As if this wasn't bad enough, I was only refunded $72.99, but the cheapest set, is now $98.99, so I'm ultimately paying for two sets - $26 more for the 2nd one, and a next $47 to have it shipped to my country in the Caribbean.

TOTALLY DISAPPOINTED!
on June 1, 2015
I bought this as a Christmas gift for my boys and am very happy at how much use I got from it! This is a great and sturdy product that was carefully built as y can seen in the design of it! I will warn u though it tends to get a little loud when u put the cars on the track! The motor could use a lil tweeking where it's not so loud! As far as the cars on the track, there's nothing u can do about the noise w them zipping around this thing but for the price it is a nice product! If u get it just make sure it'll be put somewhere that u don't have to listen to it all day bc if u do you'll be racing down this track in your sleep lol
on April 8, 2017
very nice and fun to play with
on November 25, 2014
Really cool tool. Had my mom in law get it for my son's 4 year birthday. He had received for Christmas the previous year a bunch of separate track pieces and a booster pack which was really fun to build and had more interaction (he had to "load" the car each time). This track sort of does everything and you watch it. Yes there are leavers you can control to change the track and it is cool to see two or more cars at once, but he did tire of it more quickly than I would have hoped. I also watched the app on the iPad hook up and thought it was only ok.
on November 5, 2014
This doesn't live up to the price tag. The motor isn't strong enough, the track doesn't fit together well (due to the new style connectors) and the design makes it hard to use anything but small, race car hot wheels cars. Though my kids enjoy using the loops, we usually take the rest of the track off and just build our own or launch the cars into the air. There are much better sets available, or you could just buy a bunch of track and let the kids be creative.
on August 17, 2014
This track was purchased as a gift for my six year old son's birthday. We have had it for nearly 7 months and this track still gets used nearly daily by both my 3 and my 6 year old. The Super Fast cars or cars designated for the tracks work the best. Most Hot Wheels have worked fine on the track with the Super Fast cars or track designated cars working really well. Definitely recommended if your kids are into Hot Wheels.The track was easy to set up. The track is loud when the motor is running, but it is for motor sports!
on October 23, 2014
This is not a toy that lives up to the age requirement. I found cars light (weight) enough to be used with this track. Certain cars just sit and can't be propelled...learned that the hard way. My grandsons, 3-yrs. and 5-yrs. old, accidently broke the track a week or two after it was purchased. Older boys are probably not interested but it's not sturdy enough for younger boys.
on January 12, 2014
We bought the criss cross crash last year and our 4 yo loved it, and still does a year later (Me too). He really doesn't like the triple track much. He liked being able to manipulate the controls to choose the car route, but lost interest quickly. It comes with a bigger, heavier car than most cars which seems necessary as a lot of his regular cars don't work very well with it. More than 1 car doesn't work as well either. I'm also quite handy and this was one if the more p.i.t.a. toys to put together than most and he couldn't do it at all, unlike the crisscross which is easy for him. I Wouldn't buy it again get the crisscross instead.
on September 17, 2014
Bought this for the grandchild. It was a pain to assemble and has directional doors for the cars which do not make much sense. It is not very stable and if you run a bunch of cars in a row it has a tendancy to come apart. It also eats batteries pretty quickly. I would not buy this again but you might have better luck with it.
on March 12, 2014
I ordered this Hot Wheels track set for our 4-year old son and he loves it. The cars are just flying through the track and he likes that he can divert the cars into the different loops. If there are more than one car in the track they might collide where the tracks intersect.

The only disadvantage is that the battery powered base is a bit loud - it almost makes a conversation in the same room impossible once it is turned on. It seems the Hot Wheels engineers haven't really tried that out because there should be a quieter way to accelerate the cars.

I gave it 4 stars, it would have gotten 5 stars if it wouldn't be that loud.