Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon thechi thechi thechi  Echo Dot Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

on April 8, 2017
very nice and fun to play with
on August 17, 2014
This track was purchased as a gift for my six year old son's birthday. We have had it for nearly 7 months and this track still gets used nearly daily by both my 3 and my 6 year old. The Super Fast cars or cars designated for the tracks work the best. Most Hot Wheels have worked fine on the track with the Super Fast cars or track designated cars working really well. Definitely recommended if your kids are into Hot Wheels.The track was easy to set up. The track is loud when the motor is running, but it is for motor sports!
on March 12, 2014
I ordered this Hot Wheels track set for our 4-year old son and he loves it. The cars are just flying through the track and he likes that he can divert the cars into the different loops. If there are more than one car in the track they might collide where the tracks intersect.

The only disadvantage is that the battery powered base is a bit loud - it almost makes a conversation in the same room impossible once it is turned on. It seems the Hot Wheels engineers haven't really tried that out because there should be a quieter way to accelerate the cars.

I gave it 4 stars, it would have gotten 5 stars if it wouldn't be that loud.
on December 31, 2013
The instructions to assemble this track were good. If you follow the steps then it'll be a piece of cake. Once it was assembled, the car that was included ran the track awesome. Make note that when the the track is on it makes a loud noise but it wasn't too annoying in my opinion. The track only comes with one car (mine was as in the picture) so maybe it'll be better if you bought hot wheels car separate. The track also needs 4 D batteries and obviously a screwdriver to open the compartment. I'm quite satisfied with this and also my little brother! He loved it and he continuous to play with it.
on December 5, 2013
Fun car, easy to assemble but whats with 4xD batteries... The 4xD batteries cost about $10, which is 25% of the cost of the toy. When will Hot wheels just provide a power adapter so that we don't have to buy these expensive batteries over n over again.

Just needs one type of power adapter from the manufacturer that can go optional with the unit. Either use the wall power or batteries.
on December 24, 2016
I purchased this for my 7 yr old nephew for christmas. He just opened it and the gears that spin the rubber wheels are cheap and plastic. Not connecting to spin anything. My brother and I tore it apart and tried to fix but there is no fixing. Hoping the seller takes care of me.
on January 21, 2014
This is a great track for my 3 year old, he loves it as there is a lot of action going on with this thing. There are a couple of controls that let you change the tracks that the cars are going on otherwise not much to do but watch. Found the ipad accessory to be a total waste, more work getting it set up than reward. It is very loud!!! this would be my only complaint. The novelty wears off pretty quick but every once in awhile we will get it back up to run a few laps.
on February 20, 2014
My son loves this track. It is a nice basic piece for him to play with when he gets tired of building his own tracks. The cars shoot around like they were launched from a cannon! For the price it was a really great present for him.

The one thing I will say, though, is that it is hard to get several cars going at once. The force of the cars going around the longest loop makes the whole track rock, and this rocking makes the second car fall off the track when it tries to loop. A heavy book on the bottom support right by the loop fixed this pretty quick, though.
on July 27, 2016
My son broke the motor within 2 hours of us putting it together. The motor powers rubber spinning discs that grab cars as they pass on the track, it was built cheaply and even after taking it completely apart, the plastic anchor had been broken by weight being put on top of the plastic casing.
on January 18, 2015
This is the perfect toy for a toddler. We bought it for our son for Christmas and he loves it. Even though he is only two, he is able to operate the power button and play with the levers. We left off one star because it does not work with all of his hot wheel cars, there are only a few (the one the set comes with and a few of the other heavier cars that he already has). Otherwise, excellent toy! Lots of fun for baby and parents.