Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon life life life  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on January 5, 2016
This track is fun! but cheaply made, especially! for how much it cost! i bought this track as a christmas present for my son because he loves toy cars for some reason! i giftwrapped the track and put it away until christmas eve, thats when i assembled it for my son, it worked! so we played with it everyday for at least 45 minutes & then put it away knowing my girlfriend could only take so much of its loud roar! me & my son love the loud sound it mimicks nascar's loudness that not a problem for us!. on new years day we turned it on! it worked for 10 minutes then just stopped spinning & making a akward loud sound! i though the batteries were just too low & about to die so i put the track away until i could buy replacement batteries when i replaced the batteries it was performing the same! NOT AT ALL! it seemed like it burnt out ! no falls no water damage,nothing! just stopped working! after 8 days of 45 minutes usage a day! for $63 dollars & then they bumped it up to $93 dollars! THIS ITEM IS NOT EVEN WORTH $25 DOLLARS! MUCH LESS A $100. & other people made this complaint! more than 4 people i just wish i read the reviews first! trust me unless your rich or like to overpay for trash! people shouldn't buy this until they put in the proper work on it! i will just put another $100 on that a get an ipod touch instead! we all know thats properly built. this item was a TOTAL (EXPENSIVE) DISSAPOINTMENT, not that they care! thats how they stay rich! thats the last dime they'll get from me! im done with hotwheels! my son will have to get use to another car toy like tonka trucks!.
on July 12, 2014
very cool toy, kids are enthralled, but the longest loop de loop track doesnt work. The rubber rollers do not generate enough force to propel the car that came with the toy all the way around the loop. the car gets half way up and drops to the ground. The other two loops work great. Kids seem to be satisfied with the toy's limitations but it's absurd the biggest loop doesnt work. We have tried with other, lighter cars, and still no luck. Furthermore, The D batteries start to fade so the rubber rollers start to slow imperceptibly, and then the other two loop de loops start to fail too, cars drop to the ground half way around the loop. So sad....
on January 2, 2015
Very disappointed in this Hot Wheel product. We've been buying Hot Wheel products for our children and grandchildren for the past 30 plus years. The quality just keeps declining, which is very disappointing. Car won't stay on track and difficult to make one lap on it's own. I wish Hot Wheels would go back to making products that lasted. We still own the Hot Wheels garage that was purchased 34 years ago!
on April 8, 2017
very nice and fun to play with
on November 5, 2014
This doesn't live up to the price tag. The motor isn't strong enough, the track doesn't fit together well (due to the new style connectors) and the design makes it hard to use anything but small, race car hot wheels cars. Though my kids enjoy using the loops, we usually take the rest of the track off and just build our own or launch the cars into the air. There are much better sets available, or you could just buy a bunch of track and let the kids be creative.
on April 8, 2015
I purchased this track for my nephew for Christmas who was 3 1/2 years old at the time. He loved it and still plays with it every time I get a chance to visit. The cars move pretty quick around the track, but begin to slow down once the batteries begin to die. The batteries seem to last longer than I had expected after reading other reviews. I guess they could drain pretty quick if you leave it running for half an hour or so, but my nephew isn't able to focus on one thing for more than fifteen minutes before he's off to something else. I actually enjoyed playing w/ it myself (I'm 35) and grew up collecting Hot Wheels as a kid!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on August 17, 2014
This track was purchased as a gift for my six year old son's birthday. We have had it for nearly 7 months and this track still gets used nearly daily by both my 3 and my 6 year old. The Super Fast cars or cars designated for the tracks work the best. Most Hot Wheels have worked fine on the track with the Super Fast cars or track designated cars working really well. Definitely recommended if your kids are into Hot Wheels.The track was easy to set up. The track is loud when the motor is running, but it is for motor sports!
on February 17, 2015
Purchased as a Christmas present for my son for Christmas. Worked for about a day and then the cars kept flying of the track and not going around the loops. It has present marks where everything is suppose to line up and it just would not go around one of the larger loop. The smaller loop worked find but for the money I would like the entire track to work. I tried adjusting it and the cars just keep coming off the track so I returned for a refund.
on March 12, 2014
I ordered this Hot Wheels track set for our 4-year old son and he loves it. The cars are just flying through the track and he likes that he can divert the cars into the different loops. If there are more than one car in the track they might collide where the tracks intersect.

The only disadvantage is that the battery powered base is a bit loud - it almost makes a conversation in the same room impossible once it is turned on. It seems the Hot Wheels engineers haven't really tried that out because there should be a quieter way to accelerate the cars.

I gave it 4 stars, it would have gotten 5 stars if it wouldn't be that loud.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on March 2, 2015
The main mechanism that throw the cars in the circuit broke within 2 laps. I took it apart only to find that all mechanical gears were totally loose.

I emailed hotwheels who was decent enough to send me a voucher so I could buy another one.
I am adding a 2nd star because their customer service was nice and understood the issue.