Hot Wheels Wall Tracks Starter Set
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Hot Wheels Wall Tracks brings stunts, speed, turns and tricks to new heights
- Wall Tracks is a wall mounted track play system
- Expand your world of Wall Tracks and build more stunts and action all over your walls
- This is the ultimate Hot Wheels Wall Tracks starter set
- Includes 1 die-cast Hot Wheels car, 3M Command Strips and easy instruction poster
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Reach new velocities and explore new terrains with the Hot Wheels Wall Tracks Starter Set. This wall-mounted track play system provides the base for a wide array of Hot Wheels Wall Tracks, with a variety of pathways, loops, and diversions that hold their own as a racing platform. With the easy-to-follow instructions, you'll be whipping around corners and speeding through the air in no time!
Wall Tracks Starter Set
- Ages: Four and up
- Requires: Low-adhesive wall tape, such as painter's tape or masking tape (to hang instructions template)
At a Glance:
- Takes usual racing systems up onto new vertical terrain
- Variety of track pieces allow for speeds, stunts, tricks, and turns
- Easy assembly with full-color hanging template
- Expand with other Hot Wheels Wall Tracks sets
Includes one Hot Wheels vehicle. View larger.
Command strips won't damage walls. View larger.
Expand Your Horizon Vertically
The Hot Wheels Wall Tracks Starter Set takes the usual racing systems up off the floor and onto your walls, allowing speeds, stunts, tricks, and turns to reach new levels of intensity and fun. A collection of parts including a diverter switch, flap-ramp, steep drop ramp, and even a 360-degree loop make up this base set. These parts all use the vertical terrain to push the car toward impressive velocity and a new range of tricks that aren't possible on typical floor tracks.
Full-Color Hanging Template for Easy Assembly
Assembly of the Wall Tracks Starter Set is easy with the included instructions. They include written and visual descriptions, and the paper also serves as a hanging template, guiding your track placement easily to the correct positions. Adult assembly is required to stick the base of the tracks in place with the included 3M Command Strips, but the rest of the assembly can be learned by children with some practice and will stimulate cognitive skills.
Excellent Base for Other Wall Tracks
The included tracks have a number of path variations built in that our testers enjoyed exploring and testing. This experimentation, along with the vertical expansion of the tracks, inspires creative thinking about the possibilities of extending the tracks to never-before-seen racetrack variations with other Hot Wheels Wall Tracks sets.
What's in the Box
Hot Wheels car, wall tracks set, seven 3M Command Strips, six brackets, spare rubber band, and full-color hanging instructions template.
From the Manufacturer
Hot Wheels Wall Tracks Starter Set: Introducing the coolest new place to play, off the floor and onto the wall. Wall Tracks brings stunts, speed, turns and tricks to new heights. Kids can experience track play from an entirely new perspective and change stunts as they change their rooms. This huge raceway plugs in for nonstop speed, lane switching action, and crashing cars. Use the enclosed 3M Command Strips to create a variety of interchangeable stunts with just one set. Can be used alone or connected to other Wall Tracks sets to increase the fun. Includes 1 die-cast Hot Wheels car, 3M Command Strips and easy instruction poster.
Brand new. Sealed in original box. In perfect condition!
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Many reviews said it would damage your walls and I didn't listen. It was fine to put up and use but when I took it down, there was about 8 adhesive tabs that needed to be removed from the clips. I followed the directions to the letter. About 6 tabs came off without a problem. The last two ripped and there was no way to remove them according to the directions. Hence my wall now has 2 gouges in it that can only be fixed with spackle and a new coat of paint.
2. Poorly made and designed. The plastic is cheap and the design is poor. I kept keeping the tracks together using scotch tape and even taping them to the wall. The kids could barely use the toy correctly - the tracks kept coming apart and falling off the wall and I had to run in and tape them back together. This wasn't after extensive use either - this was right out of the box. And again I read the directions very carefully putting it together.
Overall a terrible toy. I threw the whole thing away a couple of months after it was purchased. Kids thought it was fun for a while but don't waste your money. It will cost you more in aggravation and repairs to the wall it damages. Terrible terrible terrible.
But here is the bad part: The attachment system does not work very well at all. The brackets are two parts: the back piece is attached to the wall with 3M Command Strips, and the front piece clips into the back and holds the actual tracks parts. Both are a big FAIL:
The back piece separated from the wall after only a short time. The wall is recently painted, clean and cleaned. I followed the instructions and pressed the bracket to the wall for a good 30 seconds. Still, most of the brackets were laying on the ground the next morning. They separated from the wall over night.
The front piece is ever so slightly too small. It clips into the back piece, but the slightest amount of force causes it to clip back out. Even while the command strips held, some of the brackets would come loose all the time because the front piece separated.
I think I will just have to drill a hole through both parts and screw them directly into the wall. Certainly not the advertised "no marks on the wall" kind of attachment, but at least it'll work!