Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
HOTLOGIC Food Warming Tote, Lunch Bag 120V, Black - Food Warmer and Heater – Lunch Box for Office, Travel, Potlucks, and Home Kitchen
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$10.04 (20%)|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||9 x 7 x 3 inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- HOT FOOD WITHIN ARM’S REACH: Ideal for cooking healthy dishes, heating frozen boxed meals and warming comfort food at home, in the office, or at parties, potlucks, or gatherings
- YOUR FOOD, PERFECTLY COOKED: Evenly cooks or reheats fresh or frozen meals - even leftovers - in about an hour without burning or drying out your food
- HEAT YOUR WAY: Compatible with most flat-bottom, sealable containers including glass, plastic, Tupperware, metal, aluminum foil, and cardboard. Accommodates containers up to 8.75” W x 6.75” L x 2.5 H“ or 1.5 quarts of food
- SET IT AND FORGET IT: Requires no monitoring - just place your meal inside, plug it in, and go about your day, whether it’s work or play and enjoy your meal when you are ready for it
- DROP THE MIC: No more overcooked meals, frozen centers, waiting in line or dealing with splattered food; HOTLOGIC is revolutionizing the way you make your meals without the old microwave
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
|120V Food Warming Tote||120V Food Warming Tote||120V Food Warming Casserole Tote||120V Expandable Food Warming Casserole Tote||120V Food Warming Tote||120V Expandable Food Warming Tote|
|Dimensions||9.5" x 7.5" x 3.5"||9.5" x 7.5" x 4.5"||17" x 11" x 4.2"||9.5" x 7.5" x 3.5"||9.5" x 7.5" x 3.5"||9.5" x 7.5" x 4.5"|
Compare with similar items
HotLogic Mini Personal Portable Oven
Smart Shelf Technology automatically cooks food to perfection while you go about your busy day
Revolutionizing the hot meal experience! The patented Hot Logic Mini is a personal portable oven great for the office, the job site, the campsite or anywhere you have an outlet. Now you can enjoy fresh-cooked hot meals, reheated meals or perfectly cooked prepackaged meals anywhere. The Hot Logic Mini slowly and evenly heats your meal to preserve moisture and enhance flavor. No super-hot overcooked edges, no frozen centers and no worries about sharing a dirty microwave.
- Attractive, portable case available in four colors
- Heat reflective interior – amplifies/maintains heat
- Reinforced seams – durable
- Double zipper – quality construction
- Smart Shelf technology – no buttons, bells or programs
- Ultra Energy Efficient – uses less energy than a microwave
- Suitable for plastic, metal, glass, aluminum foil and cardboard containers!
- UL CSA certified
HOW IT WORKS
Place food in tote - Choose your favorite fresh or prepared meal from the refrigerator or freezer.
Go about your day - Simply plug in the HotLogic Mini and enjoy your daily activities knowing that your HotLogic Mini is safely warming your meal.
Eat and enjoy - This is the best part. You deserve to enjoy a wonderful hot meal.The HotLogic Mini makes sure it's cooked to perfection and ready when you are.
As with most first-of-its-kind products, HotLogic is not the easiest to explain to someone who hasn't used it before. Imagine trying to explain what a vacuum cleaner to someone who lived in the 1850s or explaining a microwave to your great grandmother when she was a girl.
A "slow cooking oven" is an accurate description of HotLogic, and one we use sometimes when we're using it more like an oven. The truth is that this isn't 100% accurate simply because it's not broad enough. HotLogic can also be used to reheat food perfectly without overcooking it, so it's kind of like a microwave…kind of. When you're cooking slow roasts, baked potatoes or the sort, you can use it like a crock pot (that knows when to turn off and stop cooking things to mush).
HotLogic may be like all these things, but it still doesn't come close to being in the same category with any of them.
Why doesn't HotLogic fit into any of these categories? Because of one simple reason: Unlike all these other appliances, HotLogic is timeless. Not in the classic design sense, but quite literally: HotLogic removes any and all time constraints to your meal times. Once it's done, it's ready – right then, or 12 hours from then. The amount of time you wait to eat it won't make your meal overcooked, or mushy, or with crispy edges.
It doesn't matter whether you're cooking uncooked, frozen chicken breasts with fresh beans on top or reheating last night's pizza: HotLogic knows when you're meal is cooked, and when it is, it holds it at a save, delicious temperature until you're ready to eat it.
THIS is what makes HotLogic so difficult to describe. It does something that literally NOTHING else can do! It frees you from checking the crock pot, sticking around the house because the oven is on, and relying on the microwave's always-inconsistent reheating.
All it takes is the tiniest shift in how you go about your day. Planning just 12 hours ahead can make the difference between breakfast that's hot and ready for you when you wake up and dinner that's ready for you when you get home from work, and a day dictated by meal prep times.
Save money – hot meals without the expense of eating out
Eat healthy – home cooked meals so you know what's in it
Convenient – plug it in and it cooks while you work or play
Super Efficient – costs less than a penny per meal
Easy – no programs or buttons to push, use almost any type of flat bottom, sealed container