|Price:||$35.99 & FREE Shipping—or get FREE Two-Day Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns|
Order it now.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Bonus! Matching Diaper Pod Pouch Included
- Safe for Babies 8lbs-35lbs
- Multiple Carrying Positions
- Hands-Free, Easiest to Use
- Machine washable
3-Year Baby Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Dedicated to being on the cutting edge of fashion, the hotslings brands a fresh perspective to traditional baby and parenting products. Perfect for active parents who want to simplify their lives but not compromise their style.
- Package Dimensions: 9.9 x 4.5 x 1.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00O5E1ZNI
- Item model number: HS036
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 3, 2014
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
I bought the large because I read so many reviews that the regular was too small. I cinched it down as much as possible and I think it fits great.
My baby is 3 months and fits nicely in it when she is laying in it like a hammock but her feet seem a little scrunched and she gets fussy in it after about a half hour so I don't think she is very comfortable.
I do like that she is propped up more so she can look around more than the other carrier I have that pushes her into my chest. Maybe when she has more head/neck control she will like the hip seat position.
As others have mentioned it does put a lot of weight on my shoulder
I will likely be keeping this wrap in my diaper bag for short trips to the store or walks around the block. The price is great compared to some carriers out there and is so easy to use that I can get it on and get her in it without the help of a second person (this is not the case with many other slings and carriers out there)
Overall I'm glad I purchased this sling
My older one didn't have the adjustable straps and I guess it's quite convenient that I could adjust it but I don't find it nessesary.
I love the hotsling cause it's one fabric as aposed to having to be wrapped like a sausage with some other methods. The standard babycarrier always do my back in and this doesn't.
I guess one comment would be that you can't really lean down over anything cause the baby isn't really secured in it. I guess it's good for walking around .
I love it and so does my little girly!!