Hotsmart keep-hot bowl
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- WATERLESS bone china (not plastic) keep-hot bowl by HotSmart, keeps soup hot (Heater integrated)
- Preheat ONE MINUTE in the microwave OR Heat up the soup in the bowl NO need to fill it with hot water! (The bowl has a microwave absorbing heater integrated, patented)
- Safe handling with the bare hands, Ideal companion to a HotSmart Plate and HotSmart mug (also available at Amazon.com)
- Bone china. You don't want your mom or dad to eat on plastic baby dishes do you? Food stays hot longer on HotSmart bowls (no contest).
- Feeding aid for the sick and the elderly (people who eat slowly), Alzheimer's, Parkinson's etc.
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Very efficient heat storing device integrated... not dishwasher safe (DON'T OVERHEAT IT, the heater is very efficient!) HotSmart 16 OZ bone china bowl Preheat ONE single minute. Not a baby dish 1. Same easy to use technology as HotSmart Plates and HotSmart mugs. Just "Zap and Serve"(TM). 2. Keeps food from getting cold. A-Z Guarantee. 3. Can be used in formal dinners too 4. Designed simply to enjoy hot food but it's an excellent medical aid for anyone who has to eat slowly 5. An excellent present for people of all ages (Moms). 6.CAUTION, very HOT: Don't use for babies (unless you are feeding them yourself) or sick unattended people with mobility problems. 7. You don't need to preheat for one full minute, you may want it only warm if you are feeding a baby yourself IMPORTANT ALTERNATE METHOD: If the heating element is soaked in water by washing in the dishwasher or by immersion, it will take it longer to get hot; then when you try to compensate by heating for a longer time the heating element may crack. The instructions are to preheat for ONE single minute. ALTERNATE METHOD: if you want to preheat for a longer time do it with the soup in the bowl. The microwave energy will be absorbed partly by the soup and partly by the heating element. ALSO Remember: A-Z MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Top Customer Reviews
Yesterday, with the bowl eight months old, during the specified one-minute warming, this product exploded in my microwave. The bowl part was blown off, and brown chalky material was sprayed all over the microwave. Apparently, the product needs some "perfecting."