Industrial Deals Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New album by us the duo Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

Hotel, Restaurant, and Travel Law, 7th Edition
Format: Hardcover|Change

on March 12, 2017
Great price
VINE VOICEon November 8, 2013
The format of this book is nicely set up and the information is well-organized, in particular, I found the detailed index to be very useful. Relevant legal cases at the end of chapter sections explain and reinforce the topics discussed, on a page with a blue background, distinguishing these pages from the rest of the textbook. It was easy for me to find the information that was relevant to the hotel and tourism course I was taking.

Also, my college bookstore had a $180+ price tag for a used copy of this textbook. I bought the same book on Amazon for $54, and that included the cost of an upgrade to one-day shipping.
4 helpful votes
5 helpful votes
on December 17, 2013
It's everything you can ask for in a Hospitality Law book. Very thorough and to the point. A lot of good information in this book. The writer was actually my professor. She is a great person and she really knows her stuff!
on June 4, 2013
Very informative , useful and educational. Great refresher course for me. Still studying it. By the time I am done reading I will know more about the " laws" regarding the hospitality industry.
on February 15, 2017
Great book! Exactly what I was looking for!
on September 23, 2016
in good condition, exact same as it described
on July 25, 2015
If you want to know the ins and outs of what flies and what to avoid when traveling around the country, look no further.
on December 12, 2012
Plenty of cases to review with lots of explanations. Great for any aspiring hospitality operations or human resources manager. Full of real world applications to the hospitality industry.
on January 20, 2016
Love that my daughter can rent the books for college.. great savings!
on June 18, 2016
Good quality even though it's used.