Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 34 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 44 reviews
on August 29, 2014
I bought one of these about 5-6 years ago and absolutely love it. If you are short, as I am, it is great. I can have the water hit below my face without spraying all over the place. My husband can raise the handheld shower nozzle if he wants to or can just switch to the stationary one. And, of course, the sprayer can be used as a handheld, too. I have had no problems with breakage or leaking. My husband used plumber's tape when installing this so we have no problems with leaks. There are no children in our household, so it doesn't get abused. I originally paid around $24 for this at Bed, Bath and Beyond. But they were no longer available at the store or on its website. So, I paid $50+ on Amazon for the spares. In my mind, it is worth it.
on January 22, 2015
Excellent Value. I had a similar setup from 6 years ago without an issues. However, we sold that house, and it stayed.

This IS chrome plated plastic. It has to be at this price point. However, it is of ample enough/similar quality of the one I had going on 6 years without issue.

Final note, I had "low pressure" already to the bathroom. If you are mechanically inclined....you can remove the flow restrictor. However, please don't waste water and check with your local regulations.
on May 10, 2014
Very nice shower head, suits our needs great. My wife is short and I am taller. This allows us both to have our own shower head for comfort and convenience Nice finish and holds up well with a "little" care.
An added caution when ordering this product.
If you live in Hawaii, it will not ship to you.
According to the disclaimer on the order page of Amazon it can not be shipped outside the US, and we all know that Hawaii isn't a state, right? Any way if you manage to get this it is a good buy and a nice product.
RD/ Hawaii.
on April 8, 2017
Kind of cheaply made... mostly plastic.
on June 19, 2017
This was a gift for my sister. She is so short, it was hard for her to hang up the hose. She is so happy that now she doesn't have to stretch to hang up the hand held shower.
on July 1, 2011
Solid construction, not cheap junk. Quite the opposite. WE got it today and two of us have given it a try.

Very easy to install and use. AS a matter of fact, I have an autistic son who we are really trying to encourage more independence and the slide bar that brings the shower head down to his level. He could easily take the hand shower off and back on the slide bar. So terrific for kids or someone with special needs. No reaching up required.

The water pressure is not an issue and easily gets the job done but I've seen stronger. I am giving this still 5 stars because you really can't beat it for the money, it's a solid product and I'm thrilled that we could provide this for our special needs son at this price.
on May 2, 2013
I purchased one of these units last year and I have not had any problems with it. It works great....yes, you need to be careful when you remove the hand shower part to use because the slide bar it is attached to moves. Although it IS a little fragile....you should not use any rough handling with the slide bar mechanism.....it works wonderful. I am purchasing another system for use in a second bathroom and if it weren't a great unit, I would probably choose something else, but this fits my needs.
on May 5, 2017
Works great and easy to install.
on January 23, 2017
Luv the fact that it can be used hand held but the water pressure could be more powerful
on March 19, 2013
I bought one of these for someone else and the quality seemed to be good, so I bought 2 for myself. They were easy to install and make the bathrooms look a little more upgraded. Some of the parts are silver plastic, but you can't tell by looking and they seem to wear well. The heads are also easy to turn when your hands are wet which can't be said of all shower heads.